TBT's Earth Week 2024 - The Natural World

Status
Not open for further replies.
BobRocks20's event entry:
  • IMG_0719.jpeg
    IMG_0719.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 624
Here's my entry! I don't know what those flowers are called but they look so pretty and their color is appealing to my eyes.
IMG_0719.jpeg

IMG_0717.jpeg

Last edited:
Jacob's event entry:
  • IMG_3768.png
    IMG_3768.png
    4 MB · Views: 348

IMG_3768.png

Tonight there was such a gorgeous sunset & a full moon right over the ocean 🌕 I currently live on a tiny island off the coast of Jersey, and tonight we were so blessed with a beautiful night!! Had to run down to the beach to snag a couple of shots. Love this event, happy Earth Day!

IMG_3773.png

Last edited:
Ix3MzxI.png

Tonight there was such a gorgeous sunset & a full moon right over the ocean 🌕 I currently live on a tiny island off the coast of Jersey, and tonight we were so blessed with a beautiful night!! Had to run down to the beach to snag a couple of shots. The above post is my submission, but I would love to share more pics of the view. Love this event, happy Earth Day!

bRIdo1t.png
HbSrqoX.png

RJIon2g.gif

Hi @Jacob! Could you please edit your entry to follow the submission guidelines in Jeremy's post here? Submissions that don't follow the guidelines properly will be missed by the system when we export them for staff favourite voting.

Great event for me, if i actually had somewhere to take a picture of…
perhaps in the future there could be an event with video game screenshots (any game I guess), and instead of just beauty (as some games are naturally of higher quality than others) it would be voted on by pure photography skill. Just spitballing, photography always sounds fun to me, I just never have anything to take a photo of.

Hyoon's event entry:
  • IMG_8266.jpg
    IMG_8266.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 323
took advantage of the nice weather today and visited this gorgeous japanese garden. my favorite part of this garden is this bridge called the moon bridge. it's meant to symbolize the difficulty of living a good life as it's "hard to walk up and hard to walk down". and if u wanted to know yes it looks deceptively easy but it is actually hard to walk up and down on it.
IMG_8266.jpg
IMG_8265.jpg
had many pretty locations to choose from so i'll just upload some of them here 😌
IMG_8249.jpg

IMG_8259.jpg

IMG_8254.jpg

IMG_8271.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_8259.jpg
    IMG_8259.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 13
Firesquids's event entry:
  • Mushrooms4.jpg
    Mushrooms4.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 338
Mushrooms4.jpg

Took a picture of these mushrooms at the creek today and then noticed the tiny spider living among them.
Please enjoy these haiku my husband and I wrote about it.
His then mine are posted bellow respectively

Mushrooms grow like trees
here a spider builds their home
We see your small world

Beneath mushroom gills
a spider rests in their web
awaiting a snack.

Mushrooms Proof.jpg

amemome's event entry:
  • PSX_20240424_091849.jpg
    PSX_20240424_091849.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 299
PSX_20240424_091849.jpg

Saw the sun peeking out from behind the clouds this morning.

pls don't doxx me 😭 hope the pic is clear enough for you to see it's the same scene except my short arms can't clearly capture both the sky and my proof...
PSX_20240424_092250.jpg

View attachment 555986
Saw the sun peeking out from behind the clouds this morning.

pls don't doxx me 😭 hope the pic is clear enough for you to see it's the same scene except my short arms can't clearly capture both the sky and my proof...
View attachment 555989
The flying bird makes it even better~ :love:

I'm mad today was so sunny but last i knew it would be sunny tomorrow, instead now its saying rain - i'll try and get something tomorrow :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back