TBT's Lunar New Year 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang, I gotta find the time to put together some submissions. I want that sweet dragon. Move over plushies, it's the year of the dragon.

Do I pass on the Zodiac Dragon Figurine or go for the full Chinese Dragon lineup? Very tough since Dragon Tokens are limited 🥹🐉

This is such a lovely event. Happy lunar new year!🧧🏮

I need to send as many red envelopes as I can. Just need to get more tbt.

Such a hard choice, I won’t get any more than 3 tokens. The dragon is stunning 😍 I do honestly love the lantern and the plumb collectable.

Thank you staff, this is such a lovely event 💜

I’m so glad lunar new years is getting added to the tbt events line up! now I’ll get to celebrate Chinese New Years on and off the forums, very exciting! hopefully I’ll be able to get all the activities done for those dragon tokens. too bad it will probably be a tough decision to choose what to get with them, so so many good choices!!

2025 will be the year of the snake 𓆙 !!

Finally!!!

The night sky collectible has been manifested to reality and it is now in my hands! 🌌

I'll start working on the event entries once I've come back from an out of town Lunar New Year trip! 🥳

And with that, Happy Lunar New Year everyone and have a nice weekend! 🐲🧧

This looks so fun! I was born in the year of the dragon, and I have Drago in my town, so I'm extra excited. :)

plum blossom collectible looks so cute.. i wasn't planning on joining this event but i'll join in just to get at least 1 plum blossom.

happy (early) lunar new year to everyone!! 🎉

Last edited:
Happy Lunar New Year to everyone who celebrates! I wish you all a happy, peaceful, safe celebration, whether you’re celebrating irl or just on TBT! 🐉🎉❤️

This looks like such a fun, lovely event! Thank you staff for hosting this for us! I’m not sure how much I’ll be able to participate with stuff going on in my personal life right now, but I’m looking forward to looking into The Luck of the Dragon, Draconic Designs and Flicker & Fortune when I have time! You know how much I love raffles haha, despite usually not having the best luck! I also appreciate all of my friends who have sent me a Red Envelope! ❤️

The new collectibles look so awesome! The multi-part Chinese Dragon is so gorgeous, and the Festival Lantern and Zodiac Dragon Figurine collectibles are lovely as well! Though, I think my favourite definitely has to be the Plum Blossom! It’s so beautiful, I’m excited to try and design some lineup ideas with it! Also so happy to see the Shooting Star make a reappearance! I hope that everyone who’s been wishing for one for a while is able to earn it!

The festival lanterns in the banner are beautiful! So excited to see how this event plays out and look at all of the beautiful entries everyone comes up with! 🫶

Year of the dragon, yess! That gives me some ideas, hmm..

These events look very fun, I'm going to try and do as many as I can when I'm free from work! I'd love to make a paper lantern, that sounds really cool, I'd have to get some nice paper I think. That Dragon illustration is so beautiful, I'll have to come up with something just as elegant, as the template 🐲

I am very excited to see the entries people come up with.

🌕 Happy Lunar new year everyone! 🐉🧧

Last edited:
Wow, this all sounds so cool! I don’t know if I’ll be doing the ACNH events, but everything looks like it will be fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back