TBT's Lunar New Year 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a lot of fun! I am really happy there is an event so early in the year 💕 I will for sure participate in all the events!

Anyone know what the fortune cookie tastes like? I hope I didn’t buy a misfortune cookie.

I bought myself a fortune cookie on a better date, though, I don't know if going by Chinese superstitions will help me avoid getting oranges 😅

I also bought the first dragon tail. I decided to go full dragon this time around 🐉

Is there another secret way of getting Dragon Tokens I don't know about? I see some users getting 7 DTs and feel thats impossible right now.

Yeah it's a shame. They obviously knew it wasn't intentional so there's no denying it through ignorance this time around.
That's true. The best we could hope for is that the people who figured it out at least reported it rather than wait to be found out.

That's true. The best we could hope for is that the people who figured it out at least reported it rather than wait to be found out.
By looking at the shop that doesn't seem to be the case. There are a few of the items locked behind dragon tokens that have already been purchased.

Aw come on. I'm already broke enough with TBT bells as it is.

To be fair, I didn't even know the sellback feature was a bug until I got a message stating that the tokens I got and collectables I purchased with them had been removed.

Come on guys, didn't we learn anything from the Christmas event?
I didn’t have any leftover raffle tickets by the time the Christmas event ended, so I didn’t know that this could happen.

It’s not just the Christmas event. It appears people haven’t learned their lessons when we discussed the Welcome Bells and ABD Interest when they got disabled.

Will we be able to keep the envelopes when the event is over?

Or... an option to keep the cookie and not crack it open?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back