TBT's Lunar New Year 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I would like Valentines Roses (never received any of them) I would like to think of our Bell-intensive event instead. Let's keep them coming! 🧧🧧🧧

just wondering, since I used this program for mine, did anyone else use PaintZ for their dragon art? I'm not wanting to use it for any future projects, and I could use some recommendations.

just wondering, since I used this program for mine, did anyone else use PaintZ for their dragon art? I'm not wanting to use it for any future projects, and I could use some recommendations.

I do everything on my phone, including all the art stuff, and ibispaintX works pretty well for me.

It has a free option and paid option (removes ads). There are also a lot of tutorials for it, easy to google those. Maybe look at some tutorials for the basics of it, see if you might like it. I'm not an artist, so I don't use all the features, lol.

There are some other art things I haven't tried, like procreate. Maybe someone else will have more to look into.

Sadly I haven't participated as much as much but I hope the few envelopes I sent helped. The new collectibles are very cool :)

random question: why is it called Lunar New Year
It's because it's based on a lunar (or more accurately, lunisolar) calendar! ^^ So it's the start of the new year based on the monthly cycles of the moon, with some adjustments to keep it generally in-line with the solar year.

It's because it's based on a lunar (or more accurately, lunisolar) calendar! ^^ So it's the start of the new year based on the monthly cycles of the moon, with some adjustments to keep it generally in-line with the solar year.
Thank you for the information! my high school has to refute the claim that forums aren't educational now!

Honestly can’t believe how amazing some members have been 😍🥰❤️❤️❤️ I never thought there was a chance of getting wands 🥺

This community is fabulous and I am so happy to be part of this. Thank you to those that have done so much 🌹❤️ ( and if anyone that hasn’t can help please and thank you 🫶💜)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back