The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

I dont know if concerned is the right word
but I would like to know when the actual date or year when the collectible was created /released
there is this wiki, which i'm pretty sure is unofficial, and i haven't been here as long as some people, so not entirely sure of its overall accuracy, but it's helped me out a couple of times with seeing when various collectibles were originally released and/or re-released, if that's more what you were looking for?

there is this wiki, which i'm pretty sure is unofficial, and i haven't been here as long as some people, so not entirely sure of its overall accuracy, but it's helped me out a couple of times with seeing when various collectibles were originally released and/or re-released, if that's more what you were looking for?
oh yes! thank you
this is what I was looking for
I thought maybe that it was listed on the actual collectible's page but I guess not o:

How do I post a gif here that is from other sites besides Imgur?

Thank you!
I could be dumb and not reading this right (and I probably am) but I usually can share a gif if I use the code [im] [/img]

Just put the g in first bracket img and that works for me.

I could be dumb and not reading this right (and I probably am) but I usually can share a gif if I use the code [im] [/img]

Just put the g in first bracket img and that works for me.
Oh, thank you! I was wondering that until I found out about the img bracket url just yesterday. (y)

Are you still experiencing this issue? As in, is it a consistent issue with your inventory, or something temporary and resolved by refreshing or clearing data? I assume you tried the Deselect all option seen in your screenshot?

I think the deselect all fixed it. I think what happened was I had some collectibles selected and then I gifted them away but it won't the state that it was selected. ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

How do you make it so people can see your NH island name on your sidebar? I tried looking for an option like this in the settings because I think it would be cool for my sidebar but I can't find it anywhere. Was it removed or something? Oh and this is what I'm talking about BTW.
Screenshot 2024-05-08 8.05.10 PM.png

Is there a limit on how many items you can have in your inventory?
There's no feasible limit!

How do you make it so people can see your NH island name on your sidebar? I tried looking for an option like this in the settings because I think it would be cool for my sidebar but I can't find it anywhere. Was it removed or something? Oh and this is what I'm talking about BTW.
View attachment 559299
If you have an Island Journal thread, you can go to your Account Details page, add the thread ID to the "NH - Island Thread ID" field, and it'll appear in your sidebar after that!

If you have an Island Journal thread, you can go to your Account Details page, add the thread ID to the "NH - Island Thread ID" field, and it'll appear in your sidebar after that!
I do have an Island Journal thread, but I discontinued it and removed the thread's ID in the settings. I honestly didn't know that was how it worked, so thanks for telling me that! I'm still thinking about rebooting my Island Journal, BTW.

Back