• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Woods (Halloween 2013) Epilogue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how the announcement says "miraculously" instead of something like "mysteriously" lol

Darn, I knew I was missing something! D: If it wasn't for how the post was supposed to be aligned I would've gotten it right. D: I feel so dumb now, and now I want that scroll so bad. Dx

Last edited:
I had a difficult time on my phone because it shows just the first part of the URL. On my laptop the browser brought the URL up at the bottom and only if you opened the bottom bar. It wasn't until I opened Google Crome and went to the IRC thread. Its had the complete URL and then I saw it. I had already had the idea of adding the 1 to 61467 (Even reported the map thread with that number). I am horrible at riddles and no one that I asked for help figured it out either.

....I didn't even solve the 2nd riddle like this, I feel bad :/ I used google >.> /PLEASEDON'TTAKEMYCOLLECTABLEAWAY

the second one was hard.

everyone was telling me to look at the whole page and i didnt think of the address bar and tabs and stuff :c

I felt like I was doing it wrong by looking up at the URL.

"Certainly this isn't the proper way to solve the riddle?" Berri thought, "This feels like it's cheating. I must be missing something. *stares at the page for 20 minutes* OH SCREW IT. *finds the page* WELP."

should've used my HQ scroll I made on MS paint and not that POS but finally know what IRC means holla jesus

The second riddle drove me crazy. Late last night I was pondering what the hint meant by "outside the box"....at some point in my delirious state I even considered that this "box" was my entire computer monitor and the answer was somewhere in my room. I actually thought "But how do they know where I live!?" D:
Yeah, I pretty much considered EVERYTHING before I actually got it. XD

I really enjoyed this, it was exciting and I love my lantern (it definitely took me a few hours though) :) Thanks to everyone who worked on the riddles!

This event was a lotta fun! I enjoyed it!! :D You guys did an awesome job with this and I can't wait to see what other event ideas you all come up with.

First one was almost a no brainer since it was less of a riddle and more of "finding the letters that correspond to the symbols" kinda thing (and I'm generally pretty good at those), but 2nd one drove me crazy, just like for many others. :/

I felt kinda stupid when I asked my boyfriend to look at it and he solved it almost instantly. >.< He didn't tell me what the answer was as I told him not to tell me, but gave me a clue that helped. Still felt a lil dumb after figuring it out though.

I really enjoyed both riddles and the entire event as a whole. Great job, and thanks again to everyone who worked on it!

Hope to see more awesome events here in the future~

I really enjoyed this event it was fun :). Big thanks to those who made this for the hard work :D.

lol these were actually pretty good and entertaining too. can't wait to see what you guys come up with next halloween o3o really awesome job on all of it~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back