• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Woods (Halloween 2013) Epilogue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I preferred the second riddle over the first. Both were enjoyable but I like a challenge.
"The North Pole" during Christmas time? Well, I'm sure you have plenty of events and hard work in the future up your selves. Good luck! And thanks again for everything you all do in making such wonderful things happen c:

I'm about to start crying..
I'm so stupid..

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm actually quite surprised at how many people managed to figure out the lantern. I was anticipating that we would have to give many more hints.

You really should have.
"Think outside the box. Literally" doesn't mean anything about the freaking URL place. -.-

You really should have.
"Think outside the box. Literally" doesn't mean anything about the freaking URL place. -.-

I thought it was a really cleaver and helpful hint. If you look at it as a whole (if you used a computer - not sure about all mobile devices) the largest box would be the site. Just outside of the box -literally- is the URL.
box.jpg

I'm really sorry you didn't get in ZanessaGaily :c I was rooting for you.

I thought it was a really cleaver and helpful hint. If you look at it as a whole (if you used a computer - not sure about all mobile devices) the largest box would be the site. Just outside of the box -literally- is the URL.
View attachment 16538

I'm really sorry you didn't get in ZanessaGaily :c I was rooting for you.

When I saw box, I meant the box around the post, not outside the whole website :(

Oh my dear lord. The url...;_;... Yup i see why everyone is facepalming.... Ima explode now -EXPLODES-

Or......:

LOL.

That would have saved me a ton of time.
I went as far as searching the page source, searching 61468 in the search box. Looked at most of the thread ID in Brewster's. I didn't notice it in the URL, I noticed the ID in the bottom left hand corner of the site -.-

That would have saved me a ton of time.
I went as far as searching the page source, searching 61468 in the search box. Looked at most of the thread ID in Brewster's. I didn't notice it in the URL, I noticed the ID in the bottom left hand corner of the site -.-

Google is my best friend <3 LOL.

I tried back tracking to solve the riddle itself....and I couldn't, so I would have never gotten it if I didn't google the number. Hahah

I went on the IRC and added 61467 = 18 + 1 = 19, so I went to those pages or posts. :(
I didn't realize you weren't supposed to do that.

I went on the IRC and added 61467 = 18 + 1 = 19, so I went to those pages or posts. :(
I didn't realize you weren't supposed to do that.

Yeah, I did a few addition stuff with dates, pages, threads.
For the one step to go I thought it meant "next page" which lead me to the Glee tread. I googled TBT lantern/ancient lantern so many times because I thought we were looking for an actual lantern!
And that's when I finally realized 61467+1=61468 and searched and searched until I noticed the URL.

Yeah, I did a few addition stuff with dates, pages, threads.
For the one step to go I thought it meant "next page" which lead me to the Glee tread. I googled TBT lantern/ancient lantern so many times because I thought we were looking for an actual lantern!
And that's when I finally realized 61467+1=61468 and searched and searched until I noticed the URL.

well.

someone said they misclicked and ended up finding it, so what did i do? i read everything and was looking for links.
and then i added the numbers to find a page.
and then i thought we were suppose to find a lantern so i was like looking in the background and stuff.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i literally read everything about 4 times.

...it was a good riddle though despite the headaches and now faceplaming moments ;_; it was semi-fun~ thanks yew!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back