• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Woods (Halloween 2013) Epilogue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed this before, but is it just me or does anyone else see a Pokeball under the word lantern on the map?

IT WAS THE URL?! Darn it. -.- Why did I never even glance at the URL?

I didn't bother with either because im dumb and I couldn't be bothered. BUT I GOT CANDY SO EVERYTHING IS A- OKAY :D

I would've never gotten this! Because I'm really no good at solving riddles...

And Horus so totally didn't tell me in the IRC. ^_^

I noticed this before, but is it just me or does anyone else see a Pokeball under the word lantern on the map?

I totally thought that was a clue... cause everyone kept yelling at me to look closely at the map.

This is why there should of been a proper warning about using the computer instead of anything else because it was impossible to do on my phone.

This is why there should of been a proper warning about using the computer instead of anything else because it was impossible to do on my phone.
Or listening to what Justin said saying that you would have an easier time on a desktop.

This isn't 100% true though--while some people's phones/Ipads/etc. may not, my phone, my dad's iPad, and my mother's Kindle ALL show the address bar. It really varies per type of phone. Also, even on a phone that may not show it, when clicked it'll usually mention the address loading SOMEWHERE as well.

I would've never gotten this! Because I'm really no good at solving riddles...

And Horus so totally didn't tell me in the IRC. ^_^

Are you trying to give me a heart attack? >:l

For the first riddle, I thought it was read left to right, so when I saw the second left one with one and the middle ones with two, I knew it had to be read down. XD

I wish the hint was a little easier to understand for number 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back