Not open for further replies.
it's bad, but its all i've got!

Attachments

• 01Camper_Transparent (1).png
    01Camper_Transparent (1).png
    529.6 KB · Views: 12
UVzB4HX.jpg

🎶 You know we got a mystery to solve
So, Scooby-Doo, be ready for your act, don't hold back!
And Scooby-Doo, if you come through

You're gonna have yourself a Scooby snack, that's a fact!🎶
really good scooby drawing!
Post automatically merged:

Kekeke, Wisp is going to be so surprised when he sees I've completely renovated his food truck! Let me just review the checklist to make sure I've prepared everything... oh... OH NO. It was the truck to the RIGHT of the supplies, not the left!
Well, that explains why it was a camper van...

Some ideas and slogans I considered:
  • In the afterlife, you can still have an appetite!
  • Wisp's Crisps: hard to say, even harder to resist
  • Broiled over hellfire and brimstone
  • Made with authentic nether oil, endorsed by Hades' beard
  • I wanted to add a sack of Specter Spice and a bunch of other ghost-themed ingredients. Thanks @kiwikenobi for being there to laugh together at my sleep-deprived creative vomit.
  • The Wisp's crisps are a spectral version of a tornado potato, which I've always wanted to try, but never seen again at any of the fairs I've visited recently.
  • I looked at a BUNCH of food truck graffiti art and dang, I love street art. So cool.
this is awesome!
Post automatically merged:

IMG_0688(1).jpg

it's sunset!

i hope i didnt go overboard... i had a lot of fun doing this, i havent had this much fun drawing or painting in a while

Last edited:
Here's my submission...

BLTF.png

"On the night of all Hallow's Eve a very ordinary looking caravan appeared out of nowhere bringing with it a mysterious glow that lit up the night sky. However not all was what it seemed with a sinister light coming from within and what looked liked blood splattered on the tyres..."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back