Wagon of Mirrors - That's All, Folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least I entered round 3 and got it correct! I forgot to even look at the first two rounds dgkdk. Now I guess it's time to wait for the bonus round(s) where they give us like 24 hours to figure it out and only half the character is visible. 🤪

I didn't put in a guess because I couldn't think of anything. There was no way I'd get it anyway because I kept thinking his shirt was supposed to be wings... And the hat wasn't ringing any bells although I was certain it was a hat. The weird placement of it definitely threw off everything.

I completely forgot about this round to be honest even though I scrolled by the thread multiple times... but to be fair there is NO way I would have gotten that, haha. I would sooner make a rabbit appear from a top hat than guess that correctly.

I guessed this one pretty easily, I don’t know why I didn’t guess it earlier.

This is the first time I got all mirrors correct, though it would have been in 2017 if I wasn’t lazy and guessed Mirror 6 from 2017, but chose not to as I got a Tetris collectible from another event in that year’s TBT Fair.
Post automatically merged:

Also why would people guess a rubber skinned Pirate as their answer???

People who voted Boyd anyways:
7742DBB0-5437-4CC8-9D91-C6EE33B87C49.gif

View attachment 518854
I could NOT unsee Mario's face here so 'Mario having an identity crisis' it was lmao

Need people to let me borrow their brains because I have yet to get a single mirror right in any event 😩
I turned my phone to the right and thought I saw some kind of Paper Mario character, but couldn't find anything that looked like it. Luckily I recognized the hat behind the tree.

What’s even weirder is that I didn’t even notice the hat until last minute of guessing despite already knowing who it was on day one. I only saw the shirt, and that shirt gave it away.

I got this one right(as the song says two out of three(correct guesses) ain't bad) but it was a little tricky. I recognized the hat right off as being from an ac character(first I thought of flash or niko but the colors of the hat/band didnt match them and niko was used in a previous mirror). That left Wardell but i couldnt figure out what the other shape was(my first thought on that was a squid from splatoon lol). I don't know how many times i rotated the pic trying to see him in it but i finally saw the buttons and then all of a sudden i could see the shirt and it all made sense(the hat not being on him threw me at first as well).

me as soon as i saw the hat

phonto.jpeg

i know that silly little manatee ANYWHERE, there was no fooling me!

curse thank you justin for hosting yet another insane mirror event for us! i think the most insane thing about this one is the fact that i managed to get 3/3 right LOL. i’m excited to see what the raffle is for, and who the lucky winner will be!

How is this not Tortimer. This time, I am absolutely sure that I am never participating in one of these again.

That wasn't true.

Yeah guessed it right almost immediately! I played so much HHP I know that color combo/pattern from a 1000 miles away. The hat didn't match miko so that left wardell, and when i looked a little closer i realised they cut him up and it was actually his outfit

I forgot to guess, but would've gotten it wrong anyway 😂. Despite me telling myself he's not Nintendo, my brain kept telling me it was Lightning McQueen 🙃

I knew that is Wardell! 🤣

Originally, I thought it was Wardell and Niko because of the hat being placed apart from the shirt. Then I looked up Niko and the straw hat he wears had yellow ribbon on it.

The pixelated shirt also prompted me to guess that's Wardell immediately in the end.

Highly unexpected i do not have the game but i though it would have been like the squid from splatoon dunno if it even has a particular name since i dont play the game 😅

That art is amazing, I love it hahah

Also thank goodness! I thought there was going to be a double trick or something.

omg I forgot to post a guess again DX whats wrong with me.

I knew that is Wardell! 🤣

Originally, I thought it was Wardell and Niko because of the hat being placed apart from the shirt. Then I looked up Niko and the straw hat he wears had yellow ribbon on it.

The pixelated shirt also prompted me to guess that's Wardell immediately in the end.
I thought it was Tortimer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back