What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

I managed to pull all my weeds out today and also harvest all my trees for fruit and got the furniture item from a tree from shaking it! I didn't have any random events today so that was unfortunate, but I hope that I get celeste soon so that I can get more shooting stars!

Bought a (hopefully new) painting from Redd

Found Wisp for the first time in ages

Received the green blossom dress from a villager whilst wearing the blue one 😂

April 2, 2024
  • Prom Wall and Prom Floor came in. Wallpaper went from 86% to 87% and Floors went from 91% to 92%.
  • Morning turnips were 37. Afternoon turnips were 121. Sold for roughly a 30k bell profit. I needed the inventory space. Annoying that it wasn't higher.
  • Got a delivery from Liz! Got the following:
    • Xylophoid (storage), 2 Colorful Light Sticks (storage).
    • Cataloging and what I want to keep: Ancient Wall, Blackboard Wall, Chain-Link Fence, Cityscape Wall, Desert Vista, Dig-Site Wall, Dungeon Wall. Walls went from 87% to 89%.
    • Cataloging: Fired-Up Kanji Tee (Soul), Fired-Up Kanji Tee (Dream), Layered Polo Shirt (Black), Layered Polo Shirt (Red), Layered Polo Shirt (Yellow), Layered Polo Shirt (Green), Layered Polo Shirt (Beige), Lunch-Service Apron (Pink), Lunch-Service Apron (Yellow), Short-sleeved uniform top (Pink Necktie). Tops went from 95% to 96%, total clothing went from 93% to 94%!

• i had a little bit of cleaning to do because i waited until zipper left (sorry....)
  • dug up all my fossils, got them assessed, and sold them <3
  • found celeste and learned the tulip wand recipe!!
  • caught some bugs for flick C:
  • went and had coffee with brewster
  • watered my flowers because i'm still trying to duplicate a few hybrids, got another gold rose!
  • gonna keep my eyes out for balloons because i'm still missing some cherry blossom recipes

Morning turnips were 37. Afternoon turnips were 121. Sold for roughly a 30k bell profit. I needed the inventory space. Annoying that it wasn't higher.
You might want to try Turnip Prophet. Basically, there are 4 different price patterns, and Turnip Prophet helps you figure out whether to sell your turnips right away or wait for the prices to rise even higher. For example, if you have a Large Spike pattern, the prices will be high for 3 price periods before dropping again with the third price being the highest. For the Small Spike pattern, the fourth price period of high prices is the highest.

You might want to try Turnip Prophet. Basically, there are 4 different price patterns, and Turnip Prophet helps you figure out whether to sell your turnips right away or wait for the prices to rise even higher. For example, if you have a Large Spike pattern, the prices will be high for 3 price periods before dropping again with the third price being the highest. For the Small Spike pattern, the fourth price period of high prices is the highest.
oh i use that.

but it was a small spike so, y'know "eh"

I found a blue rose on my island! I've been trying to get a blue rose for ages! Now I just need to clone it for more blue roses. I usually aim for at least 5 of each hybrid so that I can use them for crafting DIYs.

• Celebrate
Reactions: Doo
I'm in the process of replacing all my bridges with zen bridges. I have 5, 2 of which are already done. I set the third to be demolished. I also planted some more bamboo in one of my bamboo areas, and started the process of cloning more flowers to use in the same area. Otherwise, I just did my usual daily things like giving gifts to the villagers whose pictures I don't have yet.

April 4, 2024
  • Got a Shutter Wall from Saharah visiting my island.
  • Ordered a new Prom Sash.
  • Other than that, nothing happened much.

• checked on my hybrids again and got another gold rose!
  • was hitting my rocks and also got a gold nugget >w<
  • there was an item at the able sisters' that was on my wishlist, was able to get that for takochan
  • caught a bunch of cherry blossom petals :0)

Not today, but yesterday I managed to stretch, have a coffee, and visit Capns island ( all things I normally forget to do ), helped find Gullivers communicator parts, made a free D.I.Y area, and moved Nooks to the spot it was in when my island was first made

I just realized, 4 years later that K.K.
will always give you a new song if you ask him to perform something of his choice.
Wow. So I'm attending a concert tonight.

• made some window panel designs :3
  • attended kk slider's concert with marshal
  • gave poor maple some medicine :C
  • gonna have to charge my switch but i plan on going to work and remodel the cafe again, it'll be cherry blossom themed!
  • changed kirako's outfit too!!

I think I got the last cherry blosson DIY? I still need to get enough petals to make them all, but at least I can stop shooting down presents.

I've been trying to figure out the pattern behind the seasonal DIYs. For the cherry blossom petal DIYs and the spring bamboo DIYs, I didn't get any from shooting down presents for the first 3 days. I think I got 1 on the fourth day, and I got several cherry blossom DIYs on the night of the fifth day. Today, the presents were mostly seasonal DIYs. Either it's time-based where you're more likely to get the DIYs you're missing the later it is in the season, or it's because I collected a certain number of the seasonal material. Those are my best guesses anyway.

• i've been running up and down my beaches like a maniac trying to get the remaining cherry blossom recipes... only 4 more to go now
  • gave maple some medicine because she was sick
  • raymond asked to come over and he gave me another one of his photos!
  • delivered a gift from marshal to ankha because they had a fight 😖
  • i remodeled the cafe... once again heh... this time to match the cherry blossom season :3

April 9, 2024
  • Turnips were selling for 144 bells, which is 1 less than the potential maximum Turnip Prophet had for me. Sold them all. Started at 88890 profit, made a 73390 profit this time, and ended up getting the third tier of Cornering the Stalk Market.

meant to post this last night but fell asleep before i could 🙇🏻‍♀️

• collected all of the cherry blossom recipes!!!!
  • so many villagers decided to give me a present ☺️ there was ruby, apple, marshal, ankha, and zucker
  • i was invited over to apple’s place
  • as i was running up and down my beaches like a maniac, i was also fishing so i’m a little away from getting that last fishing achievement
  • oh! i also managed to fill up some of those small spaces around my island but at this point i might just fill the rest with flowers and custom design because i’m getting uncreative and unmotivated again

Coral Cove - April 10, 2024
  • checked the mail; received a letter from Daisy Mae, and the ACNH Switch I ordered yesterday
  • hit all the rocks on my island
  • found and dug up my daily fossils and stored them until museum opens back up tomorrow
  • picked up all the fallen tree branches around my island
  • found my daily glowing spot and dug up 1k bells
  • picked up all shells washed up today on the beach
  • stopped by nook’s and bought all the items that was for sale
  • talked to all of my villagers
  • Received my first reaction from Rory
  • found and pulled all weeds
  • participated in daily group stretching session
  • Claimed my daily bonus nooks miles from the nook stop terminal
  • checked the recycling bin; claimed a cedar sapling
  • put some stuff into storage
  • completed nm+ achievements

Eeeeesh. Started clearing an area to redo my museum area. Not sure why I decided to do this one first when I’ve been slowly redoing my villagers houses. There is so much I want to revamp in my town that I had to just put it down for a bit because it was overwhelming me. I’m not sure if I’ve got the motivation ha ha ha but I’m certainly going to at least start it. I just redid my house and have it the way. I think I want it at least for now.

Back