What’s your fav new hybrid flower?

I'd be lying if I said the Orange Hybrid Rose isn't the most appealing, but I'm always more fond of pink. Ngl I want to like the Pink Hybrid Hyacinth too but it reminds me of how excruciatingly painful they are to breed in NH lol almost all the time all I ever get are red and white hyacinths. Plus another frightful idea I hope never comes to pass...

But yeah, no green mums just makes me too sad 😂 I can at least admire all the beautiful greenery at the neighborhood park lol

The Gold Rose is definitely my favorite of the new hybrids flowers introduced this year. It's so satisfying to look at. Unfortunately I can't grow any though, despite having plenty of Black Hybrid Roses I could use for breeding purposes, since I can't afford the Golden Watering Can. Just have to hope that they'll make a return in a future Earth Week in the coming years.

Aside from that, though, my other favorites are the Orange Rose and Purple Rose. Purple, pink and orange are my three favorite colors, so I'm glad to see orange and purple added.

I have to say, though, that all of the new hybrid flower colors introduced this year are great. I definitely love all of the new hyacinths, and especially have a fondness for the Blue one after I saw @Millysaurusrexjr refer to them as Marge Simpsons. That said, since I have a preference for roses, I'm going with them.

Mine is the purple rose! It’s one of my favourite hybrids in-game (or at least it was pre-New Horizons), and I’m happy that we finally have the collectible version of it! Seeing the rose and hyacinth collectible sets finally complete in general makes me super happy— it’s been a long time coming!

The shade of purple is so rich and pretty, and I really appreciate that the new roses are in the pre-New Horizons style! I know staff was considering updating all of the flower collectibles, so I’m grateful that hasn’t happened… at least not yet. I think you could make some really gorgeous Halloween lineups with the purple, orange and black roses!

My runner-up favourites are the purple and blue hyacinths, though all of the new hybrid flowers are so pretty! The vibrancy of the orange hyacinth and rose also speaks to me. 👀

Back