What's your favorite sideshow tent so far?

What's your favorite sideshow tent so far?

• Magic Tent

Votes: 39 61.9%
  • Mind Tent

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • Monster Tent

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Mountebank Tent

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters
The mind tent would be my favorite. It has the best activities.

The magic tent is also interesting, for that it has the wishing star-like event where you gather dust.

Montebank tent comes in third place because of that story thread you can contribute to.

I didn’t really like the monster tent at all.

I've only just gained access to the magical tent but it's right up my alley until I have more time at the weekend.

I voted mind tent because it has the best activities but I don’t like the overall tent structure. The two day window thing just complicates things. I get the idea behind it but it just makes everything confusing. It’d be nicer to have to unlock tents by completing the main activities.

I think for me personally it's a bit early to say which tent I like the best! I'm excited to see what the new tent events will be like.

I feel like it's a little early due to some events still being locked. But I think it may be the Mountebank tent for me. Im curious about the locked event. (Don't wanna say details in case someone hasnt entered yet). And it has an additional event that is also nice to see during events.

For now I would say Magic or Mind, not sure until I see all the activities 🤔

I have to say magic tent as I am desperate for the new lost frag. It is lovely to post and get messages from friends old and new. Very hard and frustrating to get to 200 dust. It will happen!

I am finding the other tents a bit much atm. Just focused on the fragment and doing what I can in the main events. It is a lot.

I've only been in the magic and mind tent so far so can't really comment, but I think I'd also go with magic tent for the dust. all these 'sideshows' are a bit overwhelming though lol, might just be because I have a lot going on irl so can't fully commit time to it all

I love the mind tent!

The other tents are great, but I really like what's in the mind tent the best (so far). I would like to keep enough tickets for later events in other tents, though, because I am curious about them.

My favorite is probably the Magic Tent because of the dust. Anything to boost activity on the forums is great, it makes the forums more lively and helps us all earn more TBT.

I also like to Mountebank.

Monster is okay.

Not really feeling the Mind Tent but without spoiling its contents, I have, uh, reasons to pay attention to it and be mindful of my sideshow ticket usage.

I like the Mind so far, but I didn't see the last two, since I don't have any tickets yet.. hope I'll be gaining some soon to be able to check them out

Ok, well I finally had some time so I used some sideshow tickets. I had been waiting for some free time, but also I was worried about not having enough tickets to make it to all the events in each tent that I might have wanted to participate in over the course of things so I was saving them up. I can't remember which mod said "don't think/worry about it too much", but I see what they meant now.
Except for the Magic Tent. I'm sort of glad I waited until I had a little free time before entering the Magic Tent.

All that said, I definitely enjoy the puzzles in the Mind tent the most.
But I have found all the tents to be amusing so far:)

It's a tough one, but I went with the Magic tent! The Mind tent would be my second choice, and I really like some of the Mountebank events too. I'd participate more in the Monster tent if I could, but tickets are precious.

Magic Tent, because it has the stardust event and the potential for a new fragment.

Back