What's your favorite sideshow tent so far?

What's your favorite sideshow tent so far?

• Magic Tent

Votes: 39 61.9%
  • Mind Tent

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • Monster Tent

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Mountebank Tent

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters
I think my favourite is the Mind tent, although I enjoy activities from all of them!

I'm currently in the Mind and Magic tents, debating whether I should go into the other two or not. So far, the Mind tent is my favourite!

The Magic Tent 🎩🪄🔮
It has the best activities including ✨✨✨

I really enjoy the magic and mind tent! I love the dust event and the riddles ✨

I am definitely loving the Magic Tent the most so far. Especially since the Daily Calendar is active and gathering dust. It's something fun that I can do daily and is a low task to do

i like them all actually but the magic tent for dust and i cant wait for the rest of the activities to be unlocked!! maybe my opinion will change

Do people still feel the same way now that most of the second half of the events have dropped?
(disclaimer, I suppose this mostly refers to the Mountebank and Monster tents which had events open up today, neither of which I have re-entered quite yet)
Should we be afraid of the late events in the other two tents? I'm a procrastinator, and having less time to complete those activities is always problematic. Am I overthinking it? Maybe haha

I feel the same way. I really liked participating in one event in the Mountebank tent because I find it fun but idk if I'm going back for more rounds of it. I need to relook at my notes since I see that I can get 4 more tickets now to work with. (I'm six less than average due to ac stuff). The magic tent just has more events that should be participated in, like the dust to at least help others to acquire the frag and the hallovent calendar is there too....

I feel the same way. I really liked participating in one event in the Mountebank tent because I find it fun but idk if I'm going back for more rounds of it. I need to relook at my notes since I see that I can get 4 more tickets now to work with. (I'm six less than average due to ac stuff). The magic tent just has more events that should be participated in, like the dust to at least help others to acquire the frag and the hallovent calendar is there too....
Did you see the extra ticket that is up in the announcement bar? I didn't notice it until someone pointed it out on discord

Did you see the extra ticket that is up in the announcement bar? I didn't notice it until someone pointed it out on discord
Yes! Thanks for mentioning it. It gives me the ability to participate in a mind tent event later now since it hasn't passed yet like some things did :)

I’ve only been in the magic and mind tents so far and am enjoying both but the magic is my favourite for the dust event. I’d like to try the others but am waiting till I’m out of one of these ones.

Magic is still the winner for me. Its the one that requires more participation in thanks to the fragment and calendar. I'm trying to save at least one for either Monster or Mind, leaning more toward Mind though. Mountebank has been sacrificed unfortunately on the altar of Magic tent. I still don't feel as bad about not unlocking it.

Back