• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Old New Leaf Town Tune Maker - CLOSED (Please go to New Horizons Island Tune Maker!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is that jingle from "Kirby Mass Attack":

G-C-GGC-
GCEGC---

Last G and last C are high, all other notes are low.

I made a song of storms town tune from Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
Top Row: Low A, Low C, High A, the Purple -, Low A, Low C, High A, and Purple -.
Bottom Row: High B, Purple -, High C, High B, High C, High B, Low G, Low E,.
It's amazing and I love it. :)

Hello! It seems like you are doing a fantastic job making these town tunes for everyone. I have a couple requests for my upcoming town in New Horizons.

Weight of the world
https://youtu.be/2aTQ5FpDf2M
(0:13 - 0:16)

Mipha's Theme
https://youtu.be/oC84xDccaos
(0:14 - 0:19)
I thought this may need to be sped up to fit.

Kiki's delivery service - a town with an ocean view
https://youtu.be/RhgOL5ttcIA
(0:12 - 0:20)
I know it's a bit long but perhaps you could do 32 notes instead of 16?

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Here is "NieR: Automata OST - Weight of the World":

ED-G---E
DG---zzz

High G, all other notes low.

Here is "Mipha's theme - The Legend Of Zelda Breath Of The Wild":

EDCD-G-E
-F-E---z

Here is "A Town With An Ocean View - Kiki's Delivery Service OST |":

EC--EB--
EA-GFG--

Low E, all other notes high.

And:

CDFACBGE
DE---zzz

D, E, and the first C are low, second C and all other notes are high.

Here is "NieR: Automata OST - Weight of the World":

ED-G---E
DG---zzz

Here is "Mipha's theme - The Legend Of Zelda Breath Of The Wild":

EDCD-G-E
-F-E---z

Here is "A Town With An Ocean View - Kiki's Delivery Service OST |":

EC--EB--
EA-GFG--

Low E, all other notes high.

And:

CDFACBGE
DE---zzz

D, E, and the first C are low, second C and all other notes are high.

Thank you! I'm looking forward to trying them out next week!

Here is "Life on Mars? (1999 Remaster)":

GABCBA-G
B---zzzz

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Hi! Would you be able to do the first 5 seconds of this song please?

The notes on the harpsichord (like translating the trills into the single notes?).
Thanks so much!

Last edited:
Here is "File Select - Pok?mon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX Music Extended [OST]":

DBCBCBAB
-GAGAGFG

All the high notes. I did it this way because you wanted the fast parts to be included as individual notes. If I were going to try to make the tone tune the way I normally would hearing it, it would be like this:

D--BCBA-
B--GAGF-

All the high notes.

Here is "Dragon Quest I Symphonic Suite - Unknown World":

A-E-D---
--CBA-GF
GEB-A---

Last E is low, all other notes are high. It's three lines long when a normal town tune is only two, this is to preserve the correct timing of the song. You can try removing/changing around the sustains - to try to make all of the notes fit into one town tune, or you can just use the first two lines. You can remove the GF at the end of the second line to make it end less abruptly if you're okay with just the first six notes, like this:

A-E-D---
--CBA---

If none of these work for you, I can try a different part of the same song, or a different song, just let me know.

Thank you! I used yours to help me make a tune that tried to capture the melody I wanted from the whole clip I gave you. It's obviously faster than the original and cuts out part of the tune but I think I got it down to what I want:

A-E-D---
CBGAGB-A

Here is "Steam Powered Giraffe - Captain Albert Alexander":

C-F-FFF-
C--A---z

First C is low, second C and A are high.

senzubean, unfortunately, that song is a rap song, and rap songs are typically not melodic enough to turn into a recognizable town tune, since they are usually more like rhythmic speaking than singing. I could make a town tune, but it would just be one note over and over. Like this:

AAAAAAA-
AAAAAAA-

If you'd like me to make you a different, more melodic song, please do not hesitate to let me know.

senzubean, unfortunately, that song is a rap song, and rap songs are typically not melodic enough to turn into a recognizable town tune, since they are usually more like rhythmic speaking than singing. I could make a town tune, but it would just be one note over and over. Like this:

AAAAAAA-
AAAAAAA-

If you'd like me to make you a different, more melodic song, please do not hesitate to let me know.

is it possible for you to just to the instrumental? i have that but i dont have a link online, just the file :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

is it possible for you to just to the instrumental? i have that but i dont have a link online, just the file :/

if not, this would be great!!!

https://youtu.be/ebjXsc0UjdQ?t=86

it starts at :26 right where I want it to start!!!

thank you!!! <3

I can't really hear the instruments very clearly under the rapping, but it also sounds like one note repeated over and over, so I'll make a town tune of "Todd Terje - Inspector Norse" for you instead:

F-D-CD-G
--D-CD--

Unfortunately, the reason you haven't been able to figure out that song is because it has a combination of sharp and flat notes that cannot be accurately recreated in a town tune. At least the beginning part that I listened to does, it's possible that a later part of the song is different. But here is an inaccurate version of the beginning of "Lucifer Jay Z Instrumental":

A-EEE-EE
F-E---zz

Low E, high A. To be accurate, the A would really need to be an A flat, but there are no sharps and flats in town tunes.

If you'd like me to try a different part of that song, just let me know which seconds the part you want plays during, and I'll be happy to do that for you. Or I can do an entirely different song if you'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back