• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Old New Leaf Town Tune Maker - CLOSED (Please go to New Horizons Island Tune Maker!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is "UnderTale OST - Temmie Village ":

G-E---C-
DC-CDE--

High G, all other notes low.

Here is "Undertale OST - Tem Shop ":

C---A-F-
GF-CDF--

Low C and D, all other notes high.

Here is "FE Three Houses OST - 6. Fodlan Winds (Rain)":

DGBA----
DGBA-B--

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Here is "Spongebob "Krusty Krab Theme" [10 Hours]":

D-CB-GD-
GB-GD---

Second D is low, first and third D and all other notes are high.

Second D is low, first and third D and all other notes are high.

Not to butt in, but why not use capital notation for low notes and lowercase notation for high notes? That's a somewhat common tactic when dealing with anything less or equal to two octaves. So the range of notes would be:
_ - G A B C D E F g a b c d e ?

That way you don't need to list out the low notes every post.

I just don't like how it looks with the mix of lowercase and capital letters. I think it's harder to read.

can you do into the unknown for me from frozen 2 (link)
and can you clip the part around 1:30-1:39 (where she sings into the unknown for the second and third time in the refrain)
if this is confusing I can clarify. if there are too few notes within that clip I can tell you how I want to extend it (would be to also include 1:40-1:43)
thanks!!! :3

Here are two town tunes for that part of "Idina Menzel, AURORA - Into the Unknown (From "Frozen 2")":

D-DDA-B-
A---zzzz

B and the second A are high, D and the first A are low.

D-DDA-C-
-B--CA--

B, C, and the second A are high, D and the first A are low.

Last edited:
Here are two town tunes for that part of "Idina Menzel, AURORA - Into the Unknown (From "Frozen 2")":

D-DDA-B-
A---zzzz

B and the second A are high, D and the first A are low.

D-DDA-C-
-B--CA--

B, C, and the second A are high, D and the first A are low.
thank you so much! :)

Here is "Dragon Quest I Symphonic Suite - Unknown World":

A-E-D---
--CBA-GF
GEB-A---

Last E is low, all other notes are high. It's three lines long when a normal town tune is only two, this is to preserve the correct timing of the song. You can try removing/changing around the sustains - to try to make all of the notes fit into one town tune, or you can just use the first two lines. You can remove the GF at the end of the second line to make it end less abruptly if you're okay with just the first six notes, like this:

A-E-D---
--CBA---

If none of these work for you, I can try a different part of the same song, or a different song, just let me know.

Town tune help request

Hello, unsure if I?m replying right as I?ve just found and joined this forum so sorry if I?ve made a mistake replying! I?ve been looking all over for a song in town tune format but I can?t find it. It?s this melody from Avatar the last air bender:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SperfOBD48U

I?d love the bit from about 0:09 to 0:14 as a town tune if you could help please :)

Can also be heard more clearly in this cover: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lXV9Dha726s

Welcome to the Bell Tree Forums, acgracep! I'm honored you chose to make your first post here in my thread. :)

Here is "Jeremy Zuckerman/Benjamin Wynn: The Two Lovers [Avatar: The Last Airbender Unreleased Music]":

A-C--C-G
A-C---zz

Last C is low, all other notes are high.

Here is "Yakuza 0 - Karaoke - 24-Hour Cinderella [Cinematic]":

C-DEFG-G
-G---zzz

High G, all other notes low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back