• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 1-2 TBT Blowout! UPDATED 5/22

Me again! I'm interested in:

Book Stands
Flower Fairy Boots
Flower Fairy Wig
Flower Fairy Dress
Eraser Sofa
Full Moon Vanity
Notebook Bed
Notebook Wardrobe
Popcorn
Standing TV
Sticker Tape Liner
Toy Hammer
Jingle Piano

Let me know how much TBT you'd like, I'll be somewhat around all day (home sick but might be in & out of consciousness haha).

Me again! I'm interested in:

Book Stands
Flower Fairy Boots
Flower Fairy Wig
Flower Fairy Dress
Eraser Sofa
Full Moon Vanity
Notebook Bed
Notebook Wardrobe
Popcorn
Standing TV
Sticker Tape Liner
Toy Hammer
Jingle Piano

Let me know how much TBT you'd like, I'll be somewhat around all day (home sick but might be in & out of consciousness haha).

I can get you all of these except for the Toy Hammer, I'm pretty sure, haha. That'll be 20 TBT! :>

I won't be around until 3:30 PM EST or so. I'll let you know if anything changes! :>

I can get you all of these except for the Toy Hammer, I'm pretty sure, haha. That'll be 20 TBT! :>

I won't be around until 3:30 PM EST or so. I'll let you know if anything changes! :>

That all sounds great, I'll see you then!

hi again! Do you still have plant partition, standing tv, antique shelf, indigo bunny balloon, orange bunny balloon, blue bunny balloon?

also mable 3ds!

Last edited:
hi again! Do you still have plant partition, standing tv, antique shelf, indigo bunny balloon, orange bunny balloon, blue bunny balloon?

also mable 3ds!

I no longer have the first two, but the rest are your's! Does 8 TBT sound sufficient? :>

just checkin in cuz i randomly got busy yesterday, are you free at some point today by any chance for me to pick them up? :eek:

just checkin in cuz i randomly got busy yesterday, are you free at some point today by any chance for me to pick them up? :eek:

Sure! I’ll be available after 11:15 AM EST~ uwu

Updated!

Might add some more items, I'm not really sure ;w;​

Back