• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop $1 Doodles and $5 Pixels to help Pharaoh get a new tablet! Almost there!!

Hello, I would like to order from..
A sketch and cheeb of this ref
xgThUBc.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and a cheeb of this ref
9CfednM.png

color sketch
xgThUBc.png

Total: $4? I believe

Hello, I would like to order from..
A sketch and cheeb of this ref
xgThUBc.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and a cheeb of this ref
9CfednM.png

color sketch
xgThUBc.png

Total: $4? I believe

$4 yup. And ahh, she's so pretty!!
Is Ren still on tbt, cuz that art is gorgeous! Lol

I can do both light pink and transparent backgrounds for you ^^ (usually I do a solid colour background unless asked otherwise haha) That would be just a dollar please; if you pay via PayPal I'll have to wait for the confirmation from Pharaoh before I post it up. Thank you for your generosity ^^

Okay, I'll sent as soon as I get to my computer! PayPal doesn't work right for me on mobile. Thank you!!

Everyone's payments have been confirmed so far! Thanks very much for the support everyone. And thank you to these wonderful artists who supply such great content. :)

Last edited:
i was wondering, could i get more than 1 cheeb in a pic together? if so, could they be interacting?

i was wondering, could i get more than 1 cheeb in a pic together? if so, could they be interacting?

yes you can :) (feel free to take a look at what i did for Atots and Kain), but it'll still be $1 for a cheeb (if you'd like 2 cheebs, it'll be $2)

i can absolutely try making them interact; but you know...they are like >.<

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I get a cheeb from ssvv227 of
my second mayor: http://i.imgur.com/SXzVcsi.jpg

And a colored sketch from Kain of the same above mayor?

Total: $2?

yes it'll be $2 total ^^ thank you for your generosity. If you donated via PayPal, I'll have to wait for Pharaoh's confirmation before I post the pieces.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, this is really cool that you're doing this o u o

I need to save up for a tablet now thatyou mention it xD

Would you mind taking a moment to put your opinion or advice in this thread i just posted? its about doing real life commission and any comments would be really appreciated cx

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...RLC-ARTISTS-PLEASE-HELP&p=5042909#post5042909

thanks dudeseph

sorry i don't think i'll be able to help but maybe Pharaoh can answer some of the questions @@ hope that everything will work out for you in the end and good luck on saving up for a tablet.

yes you can :) (feel free to take a look at what i did for Atots and Kain), but it'll still be $1 for a cheeb (if you'd like 2 cheebs, it'll be $2)

i can absolutely try making them interact; but you know...they are like >.<

- - - Post Merge - - -

yes it'll be $2 total ^^ thank you for your generosity. If you donated via PayPal, I'll have to wait for Pharaoh's confirmation before I post the pieces.

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry i don't think i'll be able to help but maybe Pharaoh can answer some of the questions @@ hope that everything will work out for you in the end and good luck on saving up for a tablet.

donated ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also could I order another one? Or should I wait? For the others to be finished? ^^

donated ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also could I order another one? Or should I wait? For the others to be finished? ^^

yes absolutely can order another one :) your payment has just been confirmed and thank you so much for your generosity <3

yes absolutely can order another one :) your payment has just been confirmed and thank you so much for your generosity <3

Awesome ^^
I'd like to order a couple cheeb from you ssvv227
I really liked what you drew for Kain c:

tbt_commission_for_izzi000_by_pariahi-d8v4w0b.png

for_izzi000_by_ardrey-d8njg0b.png

And rl pic references if needed: http://imgur.com/a/fY5Qo

For my bf's outfit and skin color plus his facial hair, he preferred how Ardrey (second ref) drew him and with a pair of black and white converse if possible c:
For my outfit, I liked how Finnian drew me (First image).
If this doable I'll be very happy. Either way I will still donate to the cause ^^ Thanks once again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Donation sent, tell me if more is needed ^^

Back