• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop $1 Doodles and $5 Pixels to help Pharaoh get a new tablet! Almost there!!

Alright! I'll get to that immediately after reinstalling my tablet! (it has some kind of defect or so, idk)
eee, do I show you the pieces after your payment is confirmed or...? idk the rules here x)

You can pm me the pieces once you're done and I'll post them up for pick-up after the payment has been confirmed ^^ I'll also vm you if anyone would like a piece from you but feel free to check the thread as often as you'd like. Thank you so much~~~

- - - Post Merge - - -

okies, is 3 cheebs allowed? interacting in some way?

nemu yoih hiei
more refs for the first 2 if ya need: x

i shamelessly ship nemu & yoih. nemu is a bully and yoih is crybaby who thinks he's cool. hiei is... new, so i haven't thought much about it.
maybe nemu & yoih being their lame selves and hiei on the side like... welp... here we go again...
idk, whatever scene your heart desires to draw.

(i will be on a plane in a bit so, prob can't pay asap)

Yes 3p is allowed ^^ Do you have a preference of what style you'd like? Keitara is also offering a new chibi style now. Thank you ^^

Last edited:
You can pm me the pieces once you're done and I'll post them up for pick-up after the payment has been confirmed ^^ I'll also vm you if anyone would like a piece from you but feel free to check the thread as often as you'd like. Thank you so much~~~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you have a preference of what style you'd like? Keitara is also offering a new chibi style now. Thank you ^^

Alrighty! You're the boss x)

Alright, finally!! Here's my bro's ref sheet. I'd like a cheeb from you sv of him. My bro said, if possible, if it could be a front view of him, kinda leaning forward with his arms behind his back (kinda like, crossed)
zc7l58Q.png

Just edited my donation fund on Patreon for another $1.50 making my donation rounded up to $5 ^^

yes it's $2 please. If you donate via PayPal, I'll have to wait for Pharaoh's confirmation before I post the sketches up. Thank you very much!

Alright! Sorry for the late reply. I will send the $2 now. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sent! Thank you. <3

Could you possibly reserve adopt 4 for me please, until tomorrow? I'm in bed right now so I can't pay but I will donate asap tomorrow. If not I'll check back tomorrow anyways. Also I would like it colored! :)

Thank you everyone for your support <3 I'll try to get everyone done by tomorrow <3 <3

Could you possibly reserve adopt 4 for me please, until tomorrow? I'm in bed right now so I can't pay but I will donate asap tomorrow. If not I'll check back tomorrow anyways. Also I would like it colored! :)

Yes I can and Thank you so much ^^ (we thought that she would be the first to go too)

Jenna wasn't aware that I had paid for her so she sent an additional $2 (bringing our total to $7). It's all good though. This is a good cause! :blush:

Has Pharaoh confirmed our payments yet?

Jenna wasn't aware that I had paid for her so she sent an additional $2 (bringing our total to $7). It's all good though. This is a good cause! :blush:

Has Pharaoh confirmed our payments yet?

she has confirmed the $2 but still waiting for the $5 that you sent in earlier. I'll double-check with her :) Would you like anything else though? since you sent in an additional $2; i also did a test batch of adopts so feel free to take a look to see if any interests you and your daughter (or i can make a new one for you since you've been so supportive <3)

she has confirmed the $2 but still waiting for the $5 that you sent in earlier. I'll double-check with her :) Would you like anything else though? since you sent in an additional $2; i also did a test batch of adopts so feel free to take a look to see if any interests you and your daughter (or i can make a new one for you since you've been so supportive <3)

Gosh, I hope it's not becoming too confusing because I've sent in so many different payments. I should have probably just used patreon, but I was unsure of the fees they would charge Pharaoh and with paypal, I'm using friends and family and paying the small fees for her.

Those adoptables are soooo tempting, but it will start another big ole' "I need more art" chain reaction! LOL.

We LOVE the sketches you both did for Jenna! If we could get either of those colored, that would be awesome! (I would pay a little more for that for her if you're willing to do it!) <3 <3 <3

Gosh, I hope it's not becoming too confusing because I've sent in so many different payments. I should have probably just used patreon, but I was unsure of the fees they would charge Pharaoh and with paypal, I'm using friends and family and paying the small fees for her.

Those adoptables are soooo tempting, but it will start another big ole' "I need more art" chain reaction! LOL.

We LOVE the sketches you both did for Jenna! If we could get either of those colored, that would be awesome! (I would pay a little more for that for her if you're willing to do it!) <3 <3 <3

i can colour mine for her <3 <3 thank you so much!!

I can probably color mine for her as well ^^ It was really tempting to when making it as well xD

hey so I just sent 2 dollars via paypal for the adopt #4! I'd like it colored. Thanks so much! :)

hey so I just sent 2 dollars via paypal for the adopt #4! I'd like it colored. Thanks so much! :)

Hello ^^ Once the payment has been confirmed by Pharaoh, I'll post a watermarked version up here and pm you the unmarked version. Thank you so much!

Back