• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop $1 Doodles and $5 Pixels to help Pharaoh get a new tablet! Almost there!!

yes I can do a dragon for you ^^

kGE4tpm.jpg

It's more of a furry really (it' for my brother) I'ma fix up his ref for him (I made a drawing for him about a year ago, and now he's changed him around a bit, so I got to edit it lol) then I'll post him! :3

I would like to order 2 drawings, please. One from you and one from Kain. (Both so talented, omg. <3)

Make me 2 drawings of big bears with big muscles.

k thx bye.

Okay, sorry. I'll be serious... I would like a colored sketch from Kain and a sketch from you, please. <3 I would like 2 drawings of my beloved Belle. (Ref in signature.) If you want, you can draw her as a furry/anthropomorphic dog or just the way she is. I don't mind, I'd love them either way. :D I want you 2 to surprise me with the outcome!! I'm sure it will be AWESOME, no matter what you wish to draw. (Unless you draw her doing ballet, juggling wooden spoons and slapping Julian while being blindfolded. Please don't draw that...) I use ATotsSpot's PayPal account because I'm a bit too young to have my own at the moment... Plus, she's my mom. I think that's about it, thank you! <3 The total is $2, correct?

I would like to order 2 drawings, please. One from you and one from Kain. (Both so talented, omg. <3)

k thx bye.

Okay, sorry. I'll be serious... I would like a colored sketch from Kain and a sketch from you, please. <3 I would like 2 drawings of my beloved Belle. (Ref in signature.) If you want, you can draw her as a furry/anthropomorphic dog or just the way she is. I don't mind, I'd love them either way. :D I want you 2 to surprise me with the outcome!! I'm sure it will be AWESOME, no matter what you wish to draw. (Unless you draw her doing ballet, juggling wooden spoons and slapping Julian while being blindfolded. Please don't draw that...) I use ATotsSpot's PayPal account because I'm a bit too young to have my own at the moment... Plus, she's my mom. I think that's about it, thank you! <3 The total is $2, correct?

yes it's $2 please. If you donate via PayPal, I'll have to wait for Pharaoh's confirmation before I post the sketches up. Thank you very much!

She's so pretty! Thank you so much!!

Glad that you like her; Thank you so much again ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Awesome ^^
I'd like to order a couple cheeb from you ssvv227
I really liked what you drew for Kain c:

tbt_commission_for_izzi000_by_pariahi-d8v4w0b.png

for_izzi000_by_ardrey-d8njg0b.png

And rl pic references if needed: http://imgur.com/a/fY5Qo

For my bf's outfit and skin color plus his facial hair, he preferred how Ardrey (second ref) drew him and with a pair of black and white converse if possible c:
For my outfit, I liked how Finnian drew me (First image).
If this doable I'll be very happy. Either way I will still donate to the cause ^^ Thanks once again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Donation sent, tell me if more is needed ^^

have just confirmed your additional donations ^^ Thank you so much again ~~

Hello ^^
I was a bit tired of doing commissions, and I kinda doodled stuff for my ocs and I figured out a nice quick chibi style, and I thought maybe I can help you guys out and become a member in your group? I'd offer small chibis like that:
8KhCfz4.png
(my oc Lurinari) woah I haven't drawn any of my ocs since ages..
Not sure if someone would pay for it but I wanted to contribute my help somehow as I can't spend real money myself... well, it's your choice! Feel free to reject, I can understand that too ^^' I just wanted to help since I couldn't imagine what I would do if my tablet suddenly broke ._." I'd go nuts probably xD
....I just noticed I forgot to draw her leaf tail...

Hello ^^
I was a bit tired of doing commissions, and I kinda doodled stuff for my ocs and I figured out a nice quick chibi style, and I thought maybe I can help you guys out and become a member in your group? I'd offer small chibis like that:
8KhCfz4.png
Not sure if someone would pay for it but I wanted to contribute my help somehow as I can't spend real money myself... well, it's your choice! Feel free to reject, I can understand that too ^^' I just wanted to help since I couldn't imagine what I would do if my tablet suddenly broke ._." I'd go nuts probably xD

Not at all!!! Thank you so much for offering your help <3 <3 I'll add you to the main page and see how things go :)) Your style is really adorable too!! Let me know if things get a little overwhelming for you too. Thank you again!!

Not at all!!! Thank you so much for offering your help <3 <3 I'll add you to the main page and see how things go :)) Your style is really adorable too!! Let me know if things get a little overwhelming for you too. Thank you again!!

Ahh no problem c: Those really go quick so I don't see a problem x)
And thank you too!

agh, i want to put in a big order to contribute
just waiting on my couples commission to be finished and i'll order a piece from each of you lovely people~~ <3
so nice for doing this and i can't wait to help out too!

agh, i want to put in a big order to contribute
just waiting on my couples commission to be finished and i'll order a piece from each of you lovely people~~ <3
so nice for doing this and i can't wait to help out too!

<3 <3 Thank you so much for the support too <3 <3

k thx bye.

Ah, she looks cool! 'm actually drawing my brother's OC which is a furry, so kinda got that vibe going on that I can do a semi-chibi colored sketch of her if you'd like :3

Hello ^^
8KhCfz4.png
Yay, another helper!! Dang, and thought I was done buying art from this thread (after this next one) but now I want 3 more.. from your cute lil chibis xD I'll have to make some quick $$ to get some from you ~ (my savings are going well, lol, save up for my trip then spend what I earned on here. I'm so great lol. At least I'm helping someone else in return though ^^ )
But don't be so insecure about it! It's adorable <3

Ah, she looks cool! 'm actually drawing my brother's OC which is a furry, so kinda got that vibe going on that I can do a semi-chibi colored sketch of her if you'd like :3

Yay, another helper!! Dang, and thought I was done buying art from this thread (after this next one) but now I want 3 more.. from your cute lil chibis xD I'll have to make some quick $$ to get some from you ~ (my savings are going well, lol, save up for my trip then spend what I earned on here. I'm so great lol. At least I'm helping someone else in return though ^^ )
But don't be so insecure about it! It's adorable <3

ahh thanks so much ^^ I hope Pharaoh can buy his new tablet soon - well, tbh I don't really know that person, how much money does he/she even need? xD /really arkward situation
Urgh we all have something we need to save for... it's really hard to decide whether to spend the money on this or that.... as for me, I'm quite the Mr Krabs so... I feel bad for taking your hard earned money away XD But in the end, it's all for Pharaoh c:

ahh thanks so much ^^ I hope Pharaoh can buy his new tablet soon - well, tbh I don't really know that person, how much money does he/she even need? xD /really arkward situation
Urgh we all have something we need to save for... it's really hard to decide whether to spend the money on this or that.... as for me, I'm quite the Mr Krabs so... I feel bad for taking your hard earned money away XD But in the end, it's all for Pharaoh c:

Hey, thanks so much for your interest and support! I can't believe so many people have wanted to help me from this thread alone, it's such a great feeling! My Patreon page lists my current goal, which is for a tablet to replace the one I have. It's a little on the older side, so the one closest to it I'm told is the Intuos Pro 5? It costs what I paid for my original, whcih was $350. So far there has been $30 raised between Paypal and Patreon, and that's pretty amazing to me! :) I've been trying to offer commission options myself but it's a lot harder for me to draw with just a mouse, so I've been offering sketches instead. It just takes me a lot longer to produce something, so a couple of people have volunteered their own amazing drawing services in order to help me, and that sure does mean a lot. :)

okies, is 3 cheebs allowed? interacting in some way?

nemu yoih hiei
more refs for the first 2 if ya need: x

i shamelessly ship nemu & yoih. nemu is a bully and yoih is crybaby who thinks he's cool. hiei is... new, so i haven't thought much about it.
maybe nemu & yoih being their lame selves and hiei on the side like... welp... here we go again...
idk, whatever scene your heart desires to draw.

(i will be on a plane in a bit so, prob can't pay asap)

Last edited:
That little cheeb from Keitara is ADORABLE, and you know I can't resist. Can you include the panda plushie with this couple, Keit?

http://s44.photobucket.com/user/jejump/library/Violet and Neko?sort=3&page=1

I'll also pay for JennaBellionaire's commish and since I want the plushie included, I'll just round up and send $5. :blush:

PFFT I KNEW IT! XD I don't want to sound arrogant or so, but you buying something was just so obvious c:
There are some guys on here that support artists so much, thank you very much!! Without you guys we would be in a fix ^^'
eee so if I understood it right, you want from me the boy + the girl + a plushie in her hands, right?

PFFT I KNEW IT! XD I don't want to sound arrogant or so, but you buying something was just so obvious c:
There are some guys on here that support artists so much, thank you very much!! Without you guys we would be in a fix ^^'
eee so if I understood it right, you want from me the boy + the girl + a plushie in her hands, right?

Yes, please! LMAO. Thank you, Keitara! :blush:

Hey, thanks so much for your interest and support! I can't believe so many people have wanted to help me from this thread alone, it's such a great feeling! My Patreon page lists my current goal, which is for a tablet to replace the one I have. It's a little on the older side, so the one closest to it I'm told is the Intuos Pro 5? It costs what I paid for my original, whcih was $350. So far there has been $30 raised between Paypal and Patreon, and that's pretty amazing to me! :) I've been trying to offer commission options myself but it's a lot harder for me to draw with just a mouse, so I've been offering sketches instead. It just takes me a lot longer to produce something, so a couple of people have volunteered their own amazing drawing services in order to help me, and that sure does mean a lot. :)

Ahh it's no problem! c: This community is so nice on here, I just have to try giving something in return!!
oh wow, it'll probably take a while until you've collected that sum ;-;
I've got the Intuos 5 Pro S, do you want the size M? I paid ~185$ for mine (a new one) in a electro shop. Usually it's more expensive, but my father is quite the dealer xD So he got it way cheaper for me c; Do you want to buy yours from the official Wacom website?
Ahh yes, I can imagine that! I've drawn for years with mouse (and the curve tool) as well, but a tablet really is way more convenient! I hope you can buy a new one very soon!! c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, please! LMAO. Thank you, Keitara! :blush:
Alright! I'll get to that immediately after reinstalling my tablet! (it has some kind of defect or so, idk)
eee, do I show you the pieces after your payment is confirmed or...? idk the rules here x)

Back