• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello :) looks like you got a bunch of items in!!
I’ll purchase your real beautiful statue and real warrior statue :):)

Certainly did! Got very lucky and won a raffle :) I'll PM you once I'm back online for the day, perhaps an hour or so!
Awesome!, Works perfect for me as I just opened my eyes! I wish I could purchase all the art and statues I am missing but I don’t have enough tbt!

Hi, can I have the real gallant and valiant statues? I am in a meeting now, will be free in an hour, is it ok?

Can I get the following? I am willing to pay extra since it's more than two items. :D
  • Circuit-board Wall
  • Shutter Wall
  • Scramble Crosswalk

Hello! I'm looking for the following pieces of art. I see that there's a 2 item per person limit per day, with any additional items being 10 TBT each, is this correct? If so, I'd like to get quite a few of them, if that's alright. If not, let me know. I'd be happy to work somethin out with you!

Art
-Academic
-amazing
-basic
-calm
-common
-detailed
-dynamic
-famous
-flowery
-graceful
-jolly
-moving
-mysterious
-nice
-perfect
-proper
-quaint
-scary
-scenic
-sinking
-solemn
-twinkling
-warm
-worthy

Statues
-ancient statue
-familiar statue
-great statue
-informative statue
-motherly statue
-mystic statue
-robust statue

It's a total of 31 items, which I realize is a lot -- I'd be happy to pay you 500 TBT for the whole set if that's acceptable! Please DM me if I don't respond to your reply, as DM's reach me faster.

Thanks for your consideration.

Hello! I'm looking for the following pieces of art. I see that there's a 2 item per person limit per day, with any additional items being 10 TBT each, is this correct? If so, I'd like to get quite a few of them, if that's alright. If not, let me know. I'd be happy to work somethin out with you!

Art
-Academic
-amazing
-basic
-calm
-common
-detailed
-dynamic
-famous
-flowery
-graceful
-jolly
-moving
-mysterious
-nice
-perfect
-proper
-quaint
-scary
-scenic
-sinking
-solemn
-twinkling
-warm
-worthy

Statues
-ancient statue
-familiar statue
-great statue
-informative statue
-motherly statue
-mystic statue
-robust statue

It's a total of 31 items, which I realize is a lot -- I'd be happy to pay you 500 TBT for the whole set if that's acceptable! Please DM me if I don't respond to your reply, as DM's reach me faster.

Thanks for your consideration.
That sounds perfect to me! :) I'll send you a PM right now!
Post automatically merged:

Just wondering......do you maybe have trash items? Particularly the tire?
Unfortunately right now I only have a few cans on me. Once I go fishing again, I'll let you know if I get some!

Last edited:
Hello, can I have a robust genuine statue and a genuine motherly statue please? :)
Unfortunately a couple posts before just claimed most of the art stock, so those are now pending-sold. However I do plan on restocking very soon, check back tomorrow and those should be back :) sorry for the inconvenience! If the sale doesn't go through by tonight, you'll be the first to know!

Unfortunately a couple posts before just claimed most of the art stock, so those are now pending-sold. However I do plan on restocking very soon, check back tomorrow and those should be back :) sorry for the inconvenience! If the sale doesn't go through by tonight, you'll be the first to know!
Np! I'll take just the serene genuine one, if still available :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back