• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just noticed that you will do more than two items for a bit extra. I'm looking for the moms apron that looks denim and has either a duck or maybe it's a chicken on it?. I'll happily pay extra if you have one. Thanks so much.

Oo! When you’re back online could I get a Wild right half, emperor butterfly model, 2 pink balloons, and 5 pinwheels please? Total of 9tbt? :)

Oo! When you’re back online could I get a Wild right half, emperor butterfly model, 2 pink balloons, and 5 pinwheels please? Total of 9tbt? :)
Unfortunately the wild right half was pending and then just sold, however I can still do the rest for 8 TBT if you're interested :)

I do expect a full restock in art to be happening later today/tomorrow though!

Hello! Can I purchase the Stonehenge, Sphinx, tower of Pisa and pagoda! :)

Good morning! May I reserve the following items with you for 12 TBT?
  • Alpinist Hat
  • Coin Headpiece
  • Milkmaid Hat
Please and thank you! I'll be available to trade later today after 8 PM EST or so -- will message you when I'm ready. :)

Do you have a Tam-o'-shanter in gray with red stripes?

Also, still have any of mom's homemade cakes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back