• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I have the birthday sign and table? I can bring 2 gold roses too.
It appears I forgot to update that stock when I sold them earlier and now they're out. Would you like to pre-order them and I can have them for you by tomorrow? :) Sorry about that!

Sure! Pre-order please! How about party wall and flooring? If I can get all of them tomorrow, that will be great!

hi, can i please have 1 mom homemade cake and 1 tea cozy? i will be on within half an hr if that's okay? ^^

I’d like to preorder a birthday cake and a pink mom’s sweater with the baby chickens, if that’s okay. Thanks so much!!

hi again jhine! i want fauna and purrl to match cute sweaters with me. i'm wondering if you have the mom sweaters in pink (baby chicks), and in beige (flowers)? ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back