• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
hihi! was curious if u can get bug off items...i really want to reclaim the butterfly backpack and butterfly wand but the next bug off is so far away ;w; i saw ur disclaimer that says any unorderable not listed is 5 tbt and i assume that goes for bug off items too? :3

hihi! was curious if u can get bug off items...i really want to reclaim the butterfly backpack and butterfly wand but the next bug off is so far away ;w; i saw ur disclaimer that says any unorderable not listed is 5 tbt and i assume that goes for bug off items too? :3
Hello! That is correct! I can most definitely get you these 2 items for you by the time I’m back online this morning in a couple hours :)

Could I get:
1 white wooden deck rug
2 natural wooden deck rug
2 brown wooden deck rug
2 dojo wall

Is that 29 tbt? Let me know, ty!

Could I get:
1 white wooden deck rug
2 natural wooden deck rug
2 brown wooden deck rug
2 dojo wall

Is that 29 tbt? Let me know, ty!
Hello! Everything but the dojo walls are orderable so total here would be 8 TBT. However it appears I only have 1 dojo wall. Would you like 6 of the 7 items now or all 7 tomorrow by pre-ordering the second dojo wall?

• Love
Reactions: meo
Hello! Everything but the dojo walls are orderable so total here would be 8 TBT. However it appears I only have 1 dojo wall. Would you like 6 of the 7 items now or all 7 tomorrow by pre-ordering the second dojo wall?
I can wait till tomorrow! Tysm!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back