• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
cool! i’ve been looking for these pics if possible:

prince
octavian
bertha
colton
henry

hopefully this isn’t too much aha c’:
This is actually perfect since I already have Octavian and Colton on my island and are any gift away from getting a photo now :) I’ll be sure to get started on them and the others first thing in the morning and PM you when everyone is ready! (Either Monday night or Tuesday morning). Total would be 200 TBT, thanks a lot!!

This is actually perfect since I already have Octavian and Colton on my island and are any gift away from getting a photo now :) I’ll be sure to get started on them and the others first thing in the morning and PM you when everyone is ready! (Either Monday night or Tuesday morning). Total would be 200 TBT, thanks a lot!!

awesome, thank you!! :)

Hiya again! There is absolutely no rush on these Gulliver items -- I'm on the lookout for the Veil (pink), Lucky Cat, and Sphinx. Just to reiterate, I don't need these items immediately, so no rush at all. :)

Hiya again! There is absolutely no rush on these Gulliver items -- I'm on the lookout for the Veil (pink), Lucky Cat, and Sphinx. Just to reiterate, I don't need these items immediately, so no rush at all. :)
I plan on restocking on Gulliver items throughout today and by tomorrow I should have them all, so you'll be the first to know when these 3 items are ready! :)

Hi again!! I'd love if you could get me these photos who unfortunately moved away before I knew about the photo mechanic:

Jacob
Antonio
Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back