• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there! Can I get the following real arts? Calm, detailed, warm paintings and motherly statue.
I can bring 4 gold roses :).

Can I buy the real wild left half and right half paintings? :)
All yours! I'll double check my stock and then PM you as soon as I'm back online in a couple hours :)
Post automatically merged:

Hi there! Can I get the following real arts? Calm, detailed, warm paintings and motherly statue.
I can bring 4 gold roses :).
Of course, all yours! Total will be 22 TBT :) and thank you so much for the roses!! Will PM you when I'm back online in a couple hours!

Hi! The warrior statue is currently pending-sold but the ancient statue is available :) would you like anything to replace the warrior?

Oh my bad, sorry. TwT That's fine! Could I get a birthday cupcake instead? :3
Also just to make sure, is each thing really just 1 tbt? :O

Which colour variants of the Candy-Skull Mask, Geisha Wig, Tam-o'-Shanter, and Veil do you currently have in stock? Please and thank you. :)

Hi again! I was wondering if I can purchase 2 Fountain Firework, and if I can get crafted a bamboo candle holder ? ( I don’t have the material for the bamboo candle , so let me know how many tbt ) :)

*also, you don’t happen to have a tire and yucca (in green)?

hi! i was wondering if there’s a limit on how many villager pics can be ordered? there’s some that i’ve been looking for but i wouldn’t want to overwhelm you! c’:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back