• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi again jhine! i want fauna and purrl to match cute sweaters with me. i'm wondering if you have the mom sweaters in pink (baby chicks), and in beige (flowers)? ^^
I do have both! I'll send you a PM :) happy to help!
Post automatically merged:

nibble fish and olive flounder models please
Sending you a PM now!

Last edited:
Hello :) can I get the valiant, robust and great real statues

Taking orders tonight but won't be fulfilling them until the morning!

Hi can I order
-Anomalocaris x2

And just wondering, do you have 1 dream bell Exchange Ticket ticker? (If so, I would like that as well)
Unfortunately I don't have a dream ticket. Don't even have a dream ID :censored: but I can do the 2 fossils for 2 TBT! I'm offline tonight now but can send you a message first thing in the morning!

Taking orders tonight but won't be fulfilling them until the morning!

Unfortunately I don't have a dream ticket. Don't even have a dream ID :censored: but I can do the 2 fossils for 2 TBT! I'm offline tonight now but can send you a message first thing in the morning!
I don’t have a dream ID either 🤣
But I thought it would look nice as a decoration.

And that’s ok, tomorrow is fine with me !

Edit: I also would like to add the moms candle set , and amber as well if possible.

Last edited:
Hi! how do i pre-order? I'm looking for as many mom embroideries and art. i was a bit confused, sorry ^^;

Hi again! Could I put in a order for the real warrior statue and the ocean sunfish model for tomorrow? :)

Hi. Could I order 2 of moms embroidery? You're probably done for the night. I'll be here off and on tomorrow. This is my second time ordering. The first items I ordered look so cute in my house. It's much appreciated. Thanks so much.

Hello again, can I get the real tremendous and rock head statue :)

Hi! how do i pre-order? I'm looking for as many mom embroideries and art. i was a bit confused, sorry ^^;
How many of each are you looking for? I can go to the dates that you receive them in the mail and get them for you :)

Hi again! Could I put in a order for the real warrior statue and the ocean sunfish model for tomorrow? :)
Absolutely! I'll PM you now :)

Hi. Could I order 2 of moms embroidery? You're probably done for the night. I'll be here off and on tomorrow. This is my second time ordering. The first items I ordered look so cute in my house. It's much appreciated. Thanks so much.
Glad to hear the previous items look nice! I'll PM you now :)

i would like 3 mom art and 4 mom embroidery if that’s not too much :’D how much would it be total? (assuming that 2 of them would be the 1 tbt price)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back