• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Art was restocked, however nearly all the statues and half the paintings were bought out before getting the chance to bump the page. Feel free to make pre-orders!

hey! could you let me know what variations of the mom's handmade apron and mom's hand-knit sweater you have? ty
Hi! While I can TT to get other variations (just would need a day), the ones I currently have are:

Aprons:
Flowers x1
Fruit x3
M x2
Animals x1
Forest print x2
Family x1
Denim x1
Quilted Pattern x2

Sweaters:
Quilted Pattern x1
Chicks x4
Animal x4
Star x2
Teddy x4
Accent Patch x2

Hi! While I can TT to get other variations (just would need a day), the ones I currently have are:

Aprons:
Flowers x1
Fruit x3
M x2
Animals x1
Forest print x2
Family x1
Denim x1
Quilted Pattern x2

Sweaters:
Quilted Pattern x1
Chicks x4
Animal x4
Star x2
Teddy x4
Accent Patch x2

thank u!
could I get flowers, fruit, M, quilted pattern, family and forest print handmade aprons? and quilted pattern, accent patch and animal handmade sweaters?
so total 37tbt if i added it correctly including the 1 tbt items :)

Hello again, can I get the real mysterious and jolly painting please

do you allow cataloging of the villager photos? i dont have any that i need or want to keep, but i would love to be able to have them all logged if i can.
how much tbt would you want for cataloging if so?

do you allow cataloging of the villager photos? i dont have any that i need or want to keep, but i would love to be able to have them all logged if i can.
how much tbt would you want for cataloging if so?
Hi! Some have sold recently that I have to go and retrieve again through Amiibos, Nookazon, friends etc, so I would need a little time to get them all together. I normally do 1 TBT per item with my official cataloging services in a different thread. Never done a cataloging trade this large before, but if you're still interested we could figure something out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back