• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!! I'd be interested in cataloguing all villager pics as well if you plan to do this in the future :)
Can I buy the great white shark and oarfish model please? 2tbt for the two?

Hello!! I'd be interested in cataloguing all villager pics as well if you plan to do this in the future :)
Can I buy the great white shark and oarfish model please? 2tbt for the two?
Hi! I will definitely let you know if I'm able to do this in some capacity in the future :)

Unfortunately I just double checked and made the mistake of not removing the oarfish model when I sold it previously. Would you like any other model to go with the great white shark? Sorry for the inconvenience!!

Hi! I will definitely let you know if I'm able to do this in some capacity in the future :)

Unfortunately I just double checked and made the mistake of not removing the oarfish model when I sold it previously. Would you like any other model to go with the great white shark? Sorry for the inconvenience!!
Can I have the madagascan sunset model instead please?

I'd like to order the real scary painting and beautiful statue if they're still available!
They are! I'll send you a PM!
Post automatically merged:

hi, can I get the mom's tea cozy and mom's embroidery?
Of course! I'll PM you now!

Hi thank you for offering this! Can I get the birthday party:
Hat
Shades
Hi! You got it, I'll PM you!

could i get the cupcakes please?
Definitely! PM incoming!

Last edited:
Hey friend, can I get the real motherly and ancient statue please!

If we can do trade in a while heading out for a bit,, I will send payment now thou. :)

If we can do trade in a while heading out for a bit,, I will send payment now thou. :)
Sounds great, that'll be reserved for you :) PM me when you're ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back