• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
can i please buy a real beautiful and robust statue?

i'll take a stonehedge too! total = 12 tbt (':

can i please buy a real beautiful and robust statue?

i'll take a stonehedge too! total = 12 tbt (':
Hi!

Unfortunately those 2 statues were claimed a bit ago, just now had a chance to update the stock if you'd like something else :)

Anything without the "P" is available! I still have the stonehedge for you though :) and will restock again soon!

Hi!

Unfortunately those 2 statues were claimed a bit ago, just now had a chance to update the stock if you'd like something else :)

Anything without the "P" is available! I still have the stonehedge for you though :) and will restock again soon!
Ahhhh! I see, my bad. Hahaha.
I'll wait for the restock if that's okay. :)

Could I get the mystic and tremendous statues today for 2 tbt, please? :]

Aaaand I will buy these paintings at full price (100 tbt total) because you have them and I am inpatient with Redd! Academic, Amazing, Detailed, Dynamic, Graceful, Mysterious, Nice, Scenic, Solemn, & Warm.

Could I get the mystic and tremendous statues today for 2 tbt, please? :]

Aaaand I will buy these paintings at full price (100 tbt total) because you have them and I am inpatient with Redd! Academic, Amazing, Detailed, Dynamic, Graceful, Mysterious, Nice, Scenic, Solemn, & Warm.
You got it! I'll PM you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back