• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really generous of you. Could I take 2 motherly statue Fakes? If still available of course.

im looking for a real wild painting left half as my last art piece! have a bunch of art i can offer to restock!

I have the TBT. I would love the Million Bells for sure. I also do not have Apples and Peaches if you have those. Lastly, Do you have Nook Mile Tickets? If the above is weird to ask...

1 Million Bells
Hybrids

I have the TBT. I would love the Million Bells for sure. I also do not have Apples and Peaches if you have those. Lastly, Do you have Nook Mile Tickets? If the above is weird to ask...

1 Million Bells
Hybrids

I can do the million bells and a stack of apples for 2 TBT :)

then the extras -
stack of peaches = 1 TBT,
NMT I can sell for 1 TBT each (I think I have 30-60 of them),
Hybrids = 1 TBT each, I have 3 of every kind!

I can do the million bells and a stack of apples for 2 TBT :)

then the extras -
stack of peaches = 1 TBT,
NMT I can sell for 1 TBT each (I think I have 30-60 of them),
Hybrids = 1 TBT each, I have 3 of every kind!

Sweet. I will do 1 million bells / stack of apples / stack of peaches / 30 NMT = 33 TBT

so freaking cheap! Thank you! I am available now

Wow this is so generous of you and very well timed because I'm trying to help my sister with her museum collection if you have any of these art.

Attachments

• 3029.jpeg
    3029.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 15
Wow this is so generous of you and very well timed because I'm trying to help my sister with her museum collection if you have any of these art.
Surprisingly I have none of these real pieces of art in stock right now. They go really quick once posted, but I'm always restocking almost daily. Keep checking back!

Last edited:
It was worth trying but thank you.I actually might have some real art by the end of the day cuz I'm buying even if she doesn't need it at least once a day and time traveling back

Hi! Right now I can do 2 million for 2 TBT. Remaining 2 million would be 20 TBT. Let me know if you're still interested in the first 2M :) Thanks!
yes i’m still interested!! thank you :) i’ll send you the tbt right now !! i just click the bell bag right?

yes i’m still interested!! thank you :) i’ll send you the tbt right now !! i just click the bell bag right?
That is correct! Here's the full guide: https://www.belltreeforums.com/thre...s-to-another-user-updated-for-tbt-3-0.120510/

I'll let you know when I receive the TBT!
Post automatically merged:

That is correct! Here's the full guide: https://www.belltreeforums.com/thre...s-to-another-user-updated-for-tbt-3-0.120510/

I'll let you know when I receive the TBT!
Got it and sent you a PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back