• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Can I please have the warrior statue and a hermit crab model for 2tbt? Thank you c:

Hello!
May I get a tam-o-shanter, moms embroidery x2, moms candle set, birthday hat, birthday candles, birthday sign, and 2 ambers?
9 tbt I believe? (I won’t be available for about an hour though!)

Hi! Can I please have the warrior statue and a hermit crab model for 2tbt? Thank you c:
I’ll PM you when I’m back online in an hour or so :)
Post automatically merged:

Hello!
May I get a tam-o-shanter, moms embroidery x2, moms candle set, birthday hat, birthday candles, birthday sign, and 2 ambers?
9 tbt I believe? (I won’t be available for about an hour though!)
Hi! Only 2 items a day are 1 TBT a piece, rest is the price listed in the individual shop :)

Hi is it one stack of 30 for 1TBT? if it is I would like one stack of gold and one mill bells :)

Hello! I was wondering, how much nmt do you have? I plan to buy alot, to split between me and a friend! also if possiable a pagdoga or two!

I’ll PM you when I’m back online in an hour or so :)
Post automatically merged:

Hi! Only 2 items a day are 1 TBT a piece, rest is the price listed in the individual shop :)
Oh! Sorry about that >_<
In that case could I grab the tam o shanter and birthday hat for 1 tbt each and also but two ambers?

I'm hurting for artwork. Redd only comes about once a month. Anything for sale?

Welcome to the launch of... THE ULTIMATE 1 TBT SHOP! :)

Yes... you read that correctly! Allow me to explain: After achieving all my in-game/forum goals and realizing the TBT I have been gaining is going towards... not much... I have decided to GIVE BACK to YOU!

Here are the prices for everything for sale:

Material Stacks: 1 TBT
Material Pieces (Non-Complete Stacks): 1 TBT
Real/Fake Art (Paintings+Statues): 1 TBT
Gulliver Items: 1 TBT
Fish/Bug Models: 1 TBT
Birthday Items: 1 TBT
Mom Items: 1 TBT
Saharah: 1 TBT
Fossils: 1 TBT
Raffle Items: 1 TBT
Hybrids: 1 TBT
1 NMT: 1 TBT
1 Million Bells: 1 TBT

The only thing that could make this better is.... I will still be RESTOCKING DAILY!

RULES:

1. Purchasing from this shop must go towards in-game use. No re-selling.
2. MAX 2 items/stacks/etc per USER per DAY. If you'd like extra, please pay the normal price (still cheap!) from my shops below.
- Based on when trade is complete. I will always bump the page with my availability for the day.

TIPS?:

If you want to tip, you may! Here's what I'm looking for:

1. Give back! Trade popular items for others to have a chance.
2. I'll still take TBT! Always appreciated!
3. A little positive feedback goes a long way to me :)
4. Blue roses.

STOCK?: Check out my shops below! While the stock will be CONTINUALLY UPDATED/RESTOCKED DAILY there, please post here! 1 TBT prices ONLY if the posts are in this thread. Please specify if you'd like extra and will pay the full price for the rest.

Material Shop:
https://www.belltreeforums.com/thre...s-hard-soft-wood-iron-stone-clay-more.552488/

Unorderable Shop: https://www.belltreeforums.com/thre...mom-5-tbt-saharah-3-tbt-fossils-2-tbt.567262/

Bell Shop: https://www.belltreeforums.com/thre...-10-tbt-per-1m-over-510m-bells-served.555410/

Free Crafting + Cataloging/Ordering Services: https://www.belltreeforums.com/thre...ys-1-tbt-cataloging-ordering-services.555115/
You have any statues real or fake doesnt matter to me, I can do TBT or bells, or if you give me a week or so some blue roses, I just sprouted my second and I'm trying to get a field goin but I can keep you in mind when the field gets goin :p edit:also australopith skulls and anything that looks like a skull :)

You have any statues real or fake doesnt matter to me, I can do TBT or bells, or if you give me a week or so some blue roses, I just sprouted my second and I'm trying to get a field goin but I can keep you in mind when the field gets goin :p edit:also australopith skulls and anything that looks like a skull :)
I have plenty of fake statues! Check them out in my shop link near the bottom of the post :)

Hi, what statues do u have available. Also, do u have nmt for sale, and if so, how many tbt for 1 stack??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back