• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, what statues do u have available. Also, do u have nmt for sale, and if so, how many tbt for 1 stack??
If you click on the link at the bottom of the thread, you will see everything I have in stock :)
Post automatically merged:

Hi do u have any lucky cats or a pirate treasure crown?
If you click on the link at the bottom of the thread, you will see everything I have in stock :)

Post automatically merged:

Ok, tysm!

Could I get tower of Pisa and Stonehenge please!

Edit - sorry I forgot to check stock

Good afternoon~! Can I put in an order for 1 Cypress Plant (brown) and 1 Flashy-flower sign (pop) please. Thanks!

Would love to order 1 Queen Alexandra's Birdwing model and candle set from the mom items- would that be 2 TBT?

Would love to order the Sinking and Twinkling Paintings if they're still available for 2tbt.
I believe a pending order with make the sinking painting go out of stock for the time being, but I should still have a twinkling painting!

I believe a pending order with make the sinking painting go out of stock for the time being, but I should still have a twinkling painting!
If the sinking painting is unavailable, could I get the Flowery painting instead?

Hello! Can I purchase 2 real paintings moving and glowing :) your awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back