• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Do you have Norma’s photo? If so, I’d love to purchase it. She’s the only starter I let go without getting her photo, and I regret it 😢

Of course! I'll send you a PM now :)
Post automatically merged:

Sending a message now!

Hi! The lucky cat and ancient statue were claimed in an earlier post. I'll PM you about the total and the flowers.

Hi! The real wild painting right half was claimed in an earlier post, but the real valiant statue is still available! Would you like anything else with the valiant?

Hi! The pagoda was claimed in an earlier post. Would you like anything else with the tower of pisa and candy skull mask?

OK, that's fine I will just grab the valiant statue then :)

I do indeed! I’m offline for the night, but would love to get you her photo first thing in the morning for just 1 TBT! :)
That’d be amazing, thanks! And there’s no rush. I actually have work tomorrow, but I’ll be home by 7PM EST if you’ll be online sometime around then.

hii, could I get the hula doll? and do you by any chance have the mom's knapsacks in the forest print and M variation? if not i'll just take the hula doll. thank youu

Can I get a tricera torso and the t-Rex skull please?
Definitely! I'll PM you now.

Hi. Do you still have the real motherly statue?
I do! I'll PM you now :)

That’d be amazing, thanks! And there’s no rush. I actually have work tomorrow, but I’ll be home by 7PM EST if you’ll be online sometime around then.
Sounds great! I'll be available at that time!

hii, could I get the hula doll? and do you by any chance have the mom's knapsacks in the forest print and M variation? if not i'll just take the hula doll. thank youu
I have the hula doll ready and will PM you about the others as soon as I catch up on the other trades :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back