• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again! May I reserve a fake Mystic Statue and pre-order Elvis' photo for 10 TBT?

I'll be available to trade after 8 PM today. :)

thats fine! could i get 2 mom's embroidery and 2 mom's art with the tower of pisa and candy skull mask? 22 tbt i believe if the tower of pisa and candy skull mask are 1tbt each but lmk if it's more :) ty
22 TBT sounds great to me :) I'll get this order ready then PM you!
Post automatically merged:

Hi again! May I reserve a fake Mystic Statue and pre-order Elvis' photo for 10 TBT?

I'll be available to trade after 8 PM today. :)
Sounds great! I'll have this ready for you after 8pm today and will send a PM as a reminder soonish :)

Can I get two of the moms plushies? In the dog form. How does this ordering work sorry new to the whole thing? I have the bells on here too.

I've made a little list of things I'd like to buy please!
Lucky cat, South pole, Pagoda, 1 mom art, 5 homemade cakes & 1 great statue. So that would be 10 tbt right?

I've made a little list of things I'd like to buy please!
Lucky cat, South pole, Pagoda, 1 mom art, 5 homemade cakes & 1 great statue. So that would be 10 tbt right?
Hi! The lucky cat and pagoda are currently pending-sold. Only the first two items a day are 1 TBT, so if you're still interested, I can do the south pole, mom art, 5 cakes, and great statue for 32 TBT :)

Reactions: oak
Hi! The lucky cat and pagoda are currently pending-sold. Only the first two items a day are 1 TBT, so if you're still interested, I can do the south pole, mom art, 5 cakes, and great statue for 32 TBT :)
Sure sounds good! I should have read everything better haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back