• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
By any chance do you have the denim moms cushion? Also I presume you don’t have Stonehenge available?

real quaint and wistful :)
Will PM you as soon as I catch up on all the orders, available for the whole day :)
Post automatically merged:

Hello can I get the real basic and perfect painting please :)
You got it! Gotta catch up on everything, then I'll PM you!

No rush, Also I really want your next real amazing and worthy painting please! LF :)

No rush, Also I really want your next real amazing and worthy painting please! LF :)
I can get that for you as well :)

Hi! I'd like to order mom's handmade apron flower and fruits version. Do you still have them?
I have the fruits, I'll PM you and mention a pre-order of the flower version :)

Hi, can I please get the Mom's hand-knit sweater in the star and animal patterns?
You got it! I have both, PMing you now :)

By any chance do you have the denim moms cushion? Also I presume you don’t have Stonehenge available?
Hi! I don't have the cushion in denim, however I'm fairly positive you can customize all the mom items to what you want, excluding the clothing items. I don't have the stonehenge currently, but you could pre-order it which would be fulfilled by tomorrow.

Last edited:
I can get that for you as well :)

I have the fruits, I'll PM you and mention a pre-order of the flower version :)

You got it! I have both, PMing you now :)

Hi! I don't have the cushion in denim, however I'm fairly positive you can customize all the mom items to what you want, excluding the clothing items. I don't have the stonehenge currently, but you could pre-order it which would be fulfilled by tomorrow.
Thank you! Yes I think you’re right about the cushion! Please could I pre order Stonehenge? Please could I have the cushion too, I don’t mind waiting until you have both to save you some effort ☺️

Thank you! Yes I think you’re right about the cushion! Please could I pre order Stonehenge? Please could I have the cushion too, I don’t mind waiting until you have both to save you some effort ☺
I'll PM you now as a reminder to myself and will have these items for you asap, and latest by the morning tomorrow :)

Hi again! May I reserve the following art with you for 12 TBT?
  • Dynamic Painting (real)
  • Graceful Painting (real)
  • Scary Painting (real)
I'll be available to trade at or around 1 PM EST. Please and thank you. ^-^

hiya, could i please get the moai statue and a stack of cupcakes, please? i'm also about to post on your materials thread, so we can combine the orders ! 😅

Do you have the navy blue sombrero? And if so, is it 1 TBT or am I mistaken? Thanks in advance. :)

Hi there! May I request a Mossy-Garden wall and a Flowery painting if they're available? Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back