• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi could I get a warrior statue and a mom's plushie and I would also like to pre-order a great statue please

hello again! may i get your proper & common paintings for 1 tbt each? also, which mom aprons do you have available?

What variations of mom’s sweater do you have? If you have it in the chicks and flowers variations, I’d love to buy them!

What variations of mom’s sweater do you have? If you have it in the chicks and flowers variations, I’d love to buy them!
I have the chicks one right now :) I could get you the flowers one by tomorrow as well if you'd still be interested! If so, can trade tonight and tomorrow, or just tomorrow!

Can I get the Brachio Skull and Diplo Chest for 1tbt? (I think its 1 tbt for 2, please correct me if i'm wrong!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back