• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I get the fake basic and amazing paintings today, please? 😁

Do you have the mom's knapsack in Chick color and the mom's apron in Family, Denim, and M? I'll pay the extra fee.

Do you have the mom's knapsack in Chick color and the mom's apron in Family, Denim, and M? I'll pay the extra fee.
Right now I do have the mom's knapsack in chick. For the mom's apron, I just have the denim. I could do both of these for 2 TBT tonight, or grab the last two for you by tomorrow and do 12 TBT for all 4 items then :) up to you!!

• Love
Reactions: meo
or grab the last two for you by tomorrow and do 12 TBT for all 4 items then :) up to you!!
That would be lovely if it's not too much trouble! Tomorrow I'll be working a late shift but I'll be around all Sat/Sun if the hours tomorrow aren't doable. Tomorrow I'll be around from 11a-1:30p EST or after midnight.

That would be lovely if it's not too much trouble! Tomorrow I'll be working a late shift but I'll be around all Sat/Sun if the hours tomorrow aren't doable.
Sounds great to me! I'll PM you now as a reminder to myself and then you can just PM me when you're available again :)

Reactions: meo
Could I buy the moms handmade sweater that's white and has the flowers on it?

May not get to restocking today, but pre-orders are always welcome and have a 100% guarantee to be fulfilled by the next day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back