• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the chicks one right now :) I could get you the flowers one by tomorrow as well if you'd still be interested! If so, can trade tonight and tomorrow, or just tomorrow!
Sounds great, just tomorrow then! c:

Hi! I'd like to order the Gallant and Valiant Statue :) let me know if they are available, if not can I pre-order?

Can I grab the Rajah Brooke's Birdwing statue and Ketchups photo? Let me know how much I owe you!

Can i please have a Pete's pic and a statue of liberty for 2 tbt please? (if the pic dose not exist, i'd like to excange it with a serene genuine painting. And can I preorder a rock head and a valiant both genuine statues please?

Can i please have a Pete's pic and a statue of liberty for 2 tbt please? (if the pic dose not exist, i'd like to excange it with a serene genuine painting. And can I preorder a rock head and a valiant both genuine statues please?
Unfortunately only a poster of Pete exists. I'll PM you about the rest :)

Hey! I'm finally ready to trade. Can I also get a genuine moody, jolly and serene painting, along with mom's painting? You'll have to give me the TBT estimate, I'm not sure how you'll want to price it.

Hey! I'm finally ready to trade. Can I also get a genuine moody, jolly and serene painting, along with mom's painting? You'll have to give me the TBT estimate, I'm not sure how you'll want to price it.
Will be available in about 2 hours as I have a drive ahead of me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back