Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! It looks like I forgot to update my stock after a trade from earlier and don't have the real ancient statue right now. Would you like to pre-order these 2 items where I can 100% have them ready to go by tomorrow morning? If not, feel free to choose something else to go with the pen stand. Sorry about that!
Yes ,that would be great thank you!

real robust and beautiful please, pick up at regular time :)
Wow you are quick!! :) Unfortunately I was in the middle of updating along with pre-orders and those two were claimed last night. List is now fully updated! But of course if you want those two, I'd have it ready for you by tomorrow! Sorry about that.

I'd love to grab the following villager photos from you whenever it's a good time, no rush:

Teddy, Chadder, Midge, Olaf, Bones, Anchovy, Stitches, Frita, Hamlet, and Hopper.

As I said before, take your time! I'll be sure to send your TBT to you before hand, as I haven't ever transferred TBT before (I'll figure it out, unless you want to send me instructions via PM lol). Thank you so much for offering all of these items/services! <3

I'd love to grab the following villager photos from you whenever it's a good time, no rush:

Teddy, Chadder, Midge, Olaf, Bones, Anchovy, Stitches, Frita, Hamlet, and Hopper.

As I said before, take your time! I'll be sure to send your TBT to you before hand, as I haven't ever transferred TBT before (I'll figure it out, unless you want to send me instructions via PM lol). Thank you so much for offering all of these items/services! <3
You got it :) I'll PM you!

Wow you are quick!! :) Unfortunately I was in the middle of updating along with pre-orders and those two were claimed last night. List is now fully updated! But of course if you want those two, I'd have it ready for you by tomorrow! Sorry about that.
not quick enough, was refreshing till those showed up in stock, so that other guy is the true speedy gonzales, worthy and mystic please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back