• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have or can I maybe reserve a Rock-head statue (fake or real, doesn’t matter to me)?

Could I get 5 Fake Ancient Statues, 1 real one, a real twinkling painting, a real moody painting, and a real informative statue? Wanna fill out my art gallery and get spoopy statues for decoration.

Hey! For your mom’s apron, sweater and knapsack which variations do you have?

Hey! For your mom’s apron, sweater and knapsack which variations do you have?
Hello!

here is what I currently have:

apron:
Forest Print x1
Quilted Pattern x1

sweater:
Chicks x1
Animal x2
Teddy x3
M x2

knapsack:
Forest print x1
Polka dots x2
Chicks x1
Denim x 4
Quilted Pattern x2

Reactions: ams
Hi could I get a real ancient statue and a pen stand please
Hi! It looks like I forgot to update my stock after a trade from earlier and don't have the real ancient statue right now. Would you like to pre-order these 2 items where I can 100% have them ready to go by tomorrow morning? If not, feel free to choose something else to go with the pen stand. Sorry about that!

Hii! Could I please get the fake ancient and mystic statues today? And possibly preorder the real robust and glowing paintings for tomorrow?

Hii! Could I please get the fake ancient and mystic statues today? And possibly preorder the real robust and glowing paintings for tomorrow?
Most definitely! :) would you like all 4 at the same time tomorrow for 4 TBT or 2 now and 2 tomorrow?

Aww tomorrow would be great to do them all at once, you are the best! :)
You got it! Will PM you in the morning! :)
Post automatically merged:

Hello:3 can I please preorder a lucky cat and beautiful statue?
Of course! :) I'll have it ready by tomorrow morning and will PM you then!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back