• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello :) can I get 10 cupcakes and that nutcracker please, no rush I’ll be around today!

I will take the Kaffiyeh, please.
I'll pick it up later today
Sounds great, PM me when you are available :)
Post automatically merged:

Hi
Would you be able to get a Dala horse? :)
Could get it for you by tomorrow since it's currently not in stock, if you'd still be interested!

Hi! Unfortunately I only have 1 orange rose for sale right now.
Okay! Can I buy that, and can I also buy the moody and twinkling paintings (real), and the gallant statue (real), familiar statue (real), informative statue (real) and ancient statue (real).

Okay! Can I buy that, and can I also buy the moody and twinkling paintings (real), and the gallant statue (real), familiar statue (real), informative statue (real) and ancient statue (real).
I accidentally removed the beautiful statue from the stock, instead of familiar. Would you like the beautiful statue in place of the familiar, or just have it removed from your list? Sorry about that!

I accidentally removed the beautiful statue from the stock, instead of familiar. Would you like the beautiful statue in place of the familiar, or just have it removed from your list? Sorry about that!
Yeah that's fine, I'll take the beautiful statue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back