• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi again, I'm interested in the mom's knapsack and veil from gulliver. do you by any chance have the cherries design knapsack? also what colour is the veil? tysm!

Finally caught up on trades/pre-orders from earlier, which means a nice bump for this page!

Some items could say they're in stock but are actually pending-sold.

Can I have the real nice painting and hula doll? That will be 2tbts? I can bring two blue roses if picking up.

Hello again! Can I get two Gulliver items such as the pyramid and South Pole! No rush Your the best, talk soon :)

Hi! The birthday sign and hat is currently out of stock but could I pre-order those?
Yes you can! I'll PM you :)
Post automatically merged:

I'd like the scary and jolly paintings if they're still available.
I have the scary painting available and if the jolly painting isn't picked up by the end of today from yesterday, I'll make that available again. Are you still interested in the scary right now and would like something else in the meantime?
Post automatically merged:

Hello again! Can I get two Gulliver items such as the pyramid and South Pole! No rush Your the best, talk soon :)
Great timing! Sending a PM now :)

Can I get one each of the birthday candle and shades? Also is it possible to pre-order birthday cake and hat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back