• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
On your unorderables shop, I can't tell what the * means next to the fish models. I'm sorry if I missed that somewhere, but I'd love to buy some from you and I'm just confused haha

On your unorderables shop, I can't tell what the * means next to the fish models. I'm sorry if I missed that somewhere, but I'd love to buy some from you and I'm just confused haha
The * just means I have 3 of the species in storage and would need just a little time to go and TT to find CJ/Flick to fulfill the order.

Hello! I'd like to order the birthday sign and birthday table! Thank you! :)

Hello, can I purchase two real statues,
Informative
Mystic

thanks again!

Hi!
I’m interested in:

X2 Moai Statue
Stonehenge
rock-head statue (Real and fake)
Pink balloon
Unfortunately the only thing I have available from this list is the pink balloon, which I can still do for 1 TBT :)
Post automatically merged:

Hi! Could I get the real familiar and informative statues?
It looks like the informative statue is pending-sold from an earlier post, but I still have the familiar statue available.

Unfortunately the only thing I have available from this list is the pink balloon, which I can still do for 1 TBT :)

It looks like the informative statue is pending-sold from an earlier post, but I still have the familiar statue available.
Ok no problem! I want the balloon then :)

No problem! I'd love the familiar statue, and could I get the sphinx?
Sounds great! Will PM you later today when my availability opens back up :)

Hi!! can i please have a flowery and jolly painting for 2 tbt?
You got it! Will PM you later today when I become more available again :)

Hi there! I'd love to get the Stonehenge if it's still in stock. I have a couple trades happening after 6 PM EST, so I'll let you know when I'm available.

Please and thank you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back