• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
helloooo its me again! since i restarted on a whim i kind of forgot abt the mom items i'd bought from u,,,so i'm here to get two of them again! could i get mom's hand-knit sweater (chicks) and mom's knapsack (forest print)?
Hello again! I’d be happy to help you out with these :) I’ll PM you once I’m back online in an hour or so!
Post automatically merged:

Hi, can I order the mothers denim and M backpacks please for 2tbt?. Thank you
Definitely can :) I’ll PM you once I’m back online in an hour or so :)

Hi Justin! Hope you're doing well. 😊 I'm interested in getting some additional Nook Mile variants. I'm not in a rush, though, so just let me know whenever if you're able to order these variants and how much TBT you would be looking for:
  • Drink Machine (green)
  • Phone Box (blue, white, or black)
  • Public Bench (white, green & orange, or monotone)
  • Snack Machine (black)

Hi Justin! Hope you're doing well. 😊 I'm interested in getting some additional Nook Mile variants. I'm not in a rush, though, so just let me know whenever if you're able to order these variants and how much TBT you would be looking for:
  • Drink Machine (green)
  • Phone Box (blue, white, or black)
  • Public Bench (white, green & orange, or monotone)
  • Snack Machine (black)
Hello! I’m doing great, thank you! Hope you’re doing well too :) Would you like just 1 of each for the phone box and public bench, and if so, do you have a preference? Thanks again!!

Hello! I’m doing great, thank you! Hope you’re doing well too :) Would you like just 1 of each for the phone box and public bench, and if so, do you have a preference? Thanks again!!
I'm doing pretty good! ^^

I'm looking for one of each Phone Box variant and two of each Public Bench variant~ :3

Thanks so much!

I'm doing pretty good! ^^

I'm looking for one of each Phone Box variant and two of each Public Bench variant~ :3

Thanks so much!
Happy to hear that! If I’m counting correctly, I believe that would be 11 items. Normally 55 TBT but let’s call it 45 TBT :) I’ll PM you once I’m back online in an hour or so!

Happy to hear that! If I’m counting correctly, I believe that would be 11 items. Normally 55 TBT but let’s call it 45 TBT :) I’ll PM you once I’m back online in an hour or so!
Oh, the green & orange Public Bench is one variant. I'll list out all the variants and the quantities for both our clarity:
  • Phone Box (blue) - x1
  • Phone Box (white) - x1
  • Phone Box (black) - x1
  • Public Bench (white) - x2
  • Public Bench (green & orange) - x2
  • Public Bench (monotone) - x2
For 9 items in total. Let me know if this changes what you're able to order once you get back. 😊

Oh, the green & orange Public Bench is one variant. I'll list out all the variants and the quantities for both our clarity:
  • Phone Box (blue) - x1
  • Phone Box (white) - x1
  • Phone Box (black) - x1
  • Public Bench (white) - x2
  • Public Bench (green & orange) - x2
  • Public Bench (monotone) - x2
For 9 items in total. Let me know if this changes what you're able to order once you get back. 😊
I can definitely get you everything no matter what :) but wouldn't it be 11 items when counting the Drink Machine (green) and Snack Machine (black)?

I can definitely get you everything no matter what :) but wouldn't it be 11 items when counting the Drink Machine (green) and Snack Machine (black)?
Ohhh, I see. I misread your response--I thought you had asked about quantities for the Phone Box and Public Bench because you could only get those. Apologies. 😅

You're absolutely right--11 items in total. Thanks for your patience and understanding! ❤

hello again :) i was wondering if seasonal items are also pre-orderable? (ex: sunflower crown, grape harvest basket..etc). If so how much for each item?

Ohhh, I see. I misread your response--I thought you had asked about quantities for the Phone Box and Public Bench because you could only get those. Apologies. 😅

You're absolutely right--11 items in total. Thanks for your patience and understanding! ❤
No worries at all! Glad we're on the same page! I'll send a PM now :D

hello again :) i was wondering if seasonal items are also pre-orderable? (ex: sunflower crown, grape harvest basket..etc). If so how much for each item?
Hello again! I can get you any seasonal item for 3 TBT each :)

Hello again ☺ Could I have the M and animal mom aprons?
Definitely can :) I'll PM you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back