Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I order Tucker and Tutu’s photos whenever you can get them together? :) No rush if it is too late to preorder for tomorrow!

Hi, can I order the mother's polka dots backpack and the mother's yellow lively kitchen mat please for 2tbt?. Thank you

Hello! Do you have mom's homemade apron in dark blue with the mother goose and babies? Also looking for the pink one with fruit and hand knit sweater in teal colour with flower/star in center. I'd also like to order 2 or 3 candle sets if possible, thank you :)

here w my mom order for the day! (it counts as a new day, right) i'd like mom's hand knit sweater (flowers) and mom's knapsack (polka dots)! ty!

Hiya Jhine, do you have any green mums by chance?
Hello there! I have 7 green mums I could part with :) would you like any?
Post automatically merged:

Can I order Tucker and Tutu’s photos whenever you can get them together? :) No rush if it is too late to preorder for tomorrow!
Sending a PM now :)

i would love to purchase some IGB with TBT.. for now i'll get the 12M deal if possible
Sounds great! I’ll PM you :)

Hi, can I get Maddie and O'Hare's photo for tomorrow or whenever you're available? :)
Just sent you a PM :)

Hi, can I order the mother's polka dots backpack and the mother's yellow lively kitchen mat please for 2tbt?. Thank you
Sending PM now :)

Hello! Do you have mom's homemade apron in dark blue with the mother goose and babies? Also looking for the pink one with fruit and hand knit sweater in teal colour with flower/star in center. I'd also like to order 2 or 3 candle sets if possible, thank you :)
Hello! I'll PM you :)

here w my mom order for the day! (it counts as a new day, right) i'd like mom's hand knit sweater (flowers) and mom's knapsack (polka dots)! ty!
You got it, I'll PM you :)

Last edited:
Do you still have the worthy painting (real) and beautiful statue (real)? I'd love to get them in a few hours once I'm done with work if so.

Do you still have the worthy painting (real) and beautiful statue (real)? I'd love to get them in a few hours once I'm done with work if so.
Hello! I still have the worthy painting, however it looks like the beautiful state has been claimed, sale-pending. I did just add a robust statue to the stock. If you'd like, I can get you a beautiful statue by tomorrow for 1 TBT if interested! If not, still happy to do the worthy painting for 1 TBT when you're back online later :) sorry about that!

Hello! I still have the worthy painting, however it looks like the beautiful state has been claimed, sale-pending. I did just add a robust statue to the stock. If you'd like, I can get you a beautiful statue by tomorrow for 1 TBT if interested! If not, still happy to do the worthy painting for 1 TBT when you're back online later :) sorry about that!

Cool! I'm missing the real robust statue as well so I guess I'll take that and the worthy painting in a few hours. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back