• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I like to order or pre-order a photo of Drago and one Mom's art in Still Life.

Also, I am wondering if you have any anchor statues or Rover's briefcases and if so, how much those cost?

Thanks!

Hi,

I like to order or pre-order a photo of Drago and one Mom's art in Still Life.

Also, I am wondering if you have any anchor statues or Rover's briefcases and if so, how much those cost?

Thanks!
Hello! I can get you these photos and will PM you shortly :) Anchor statues and Rover’s briefcases would be 5 TBT each!

Hi Jhine, I'd like to order and pay now for an order tomorrow, if that's okay. I'd like one anchor statue and one Rover's briefcase. Thank you! Sending the TBT now.

can i get a mom's handmade apron (fruits) and mom's knapsack (cherries)?

helloooo its me again! since i restarted on a whim i kind of forgot abt the mom items i'd bought from u,,,so i'm here to get two of them again! could i get mom's hand-knit sweater (chicks) and mom's knapsack (forest print)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back