• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 100% original Raymond (not in boxes yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleMissPanda

🍄 hue do you do? 🍄
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Kaleidoclover
Swamp Potion
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Kaleidoclover
Famous Mushroom
Fresh Feather
Hot Feather
Cool Feather
Famous Mushroom
Feedback
100% (3266) +
So once again, while dreamie hunting, I happen upon little Raymond. By this point I have used so many NMTs but no luck :(

To replenish my NMT supply so I can continue dreamie hunting I'm looking for NMTs only. About 400-600 or so will be fine.

Raymond received no gifts/clothes/furniture so he is completely original. He even says crisp!

Please help me refuel for the next hunt! I need NMTs 😥 thanks so much!

Edit: I'd like to point out that any NMTs remaining when I finally do find my dreamies I give away for free to those who need them. It's my way of giving back to this wonderful, amazing community of TBT! I should have made this clear from the beginning. I didn't mean for this thread to turn so vicious.

Last edited:
i buy raymond for 100 NMT

( also i have Patty the cow in boxes today if she is your dreamie )

I would like to offer 400 nmts but i do not have a plot available yet.

I got my Raymond for 80 NMT, so to be fair it does happen. But suit yourself. And good luck 😘
A save state Raymond, sure. He can go for 80 because the person can just reload their save state with him in boxes. Not saying that's the case with yours but it's a possibility.
Post automatically merged:

To answer everyone's questions:

My dreamies are Leopold and Plucky but I'm not looking to trade. I want to find them myself.

you guys should’ve saw when there was a girl buying multiple Raymond’s for like 1500 NMT that she bought with real money 😂

I respect that grind :love: (i plan on doing the same for my dreamies)
The grind IS real because I'm in day three of hunting 😥 I'm in way too deep to be relying on random peeps on Nookazon! 😂
Post automatically merged:

Or oh you know, they could just be a little less greedy then some. Good luck selling Ray though, he really is great and it already looks like you have a handful of people who don't mine funding ravenous search for the next one :) take care
Take care too!

I’d like to buy him for a friend for 600 NMT, but it’s gonna take two trips cos my pocket space is at 30 spots rn. I’m willing to pay first since I’m new to the forums and have my friend pick him up once I’m done paying. If you accept right now I can start paying immediately and even increase my offer to 900 NMT but I’ll have to make three trips.

Same here, I’m trying to progress the game to get my pocket space to 40 so I can make 3 trips and offer 1200 rn. The only inconvenience is how limited my pockets are. 😩 I just rly want Raymond for my friend who had him as a dreamie forever, but that’s like 90% of players lol.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back