11 year old film critic

Status
Not open for further replies.
My god I just watched it... He pisses me off and has no idea wtf he's talking about.

beehdaubs said:
I'm going to agree with David on this one. The kid is at an age where different movies will have a greater appeal to him than others. And Inception still was a great movie despite what he says. I'd also like to note that yes, it is an opinion, but if a critic is going to give a bad review for something that has received praise from the majority of people, then that person isn't necessarily a good critic. Please keep in mind that what I just mentioned isn't always the situation, but for Inception, I think it fits rather nicely.
Which is not what my argument is on, but sure, I'll get in on this one too.

I do agree that what he says has really, no merit whatsoever. He's an 11-year-old that thinks movies are all about special effects and things blowing up.

beehdaubs said:
Which is not what my argument is on, but sure, I'll get in on this one too.
Nah, my comment wasn't directed towards you. I was just giving my thoughts.
I know. Just making that someone known. But he really doesn't seem to know what he's talking about (this kid). It sounds like he takes random snippets from other reviews and meshes them with his own.

Jas0n said:
It's funny how when David gives the technical argument everyone disagrees with him, but when Bul gave it on music everyone agreed with him. It was the exact same situation too.
That sounds interesting. Link?

I like the comment He's got it all, the ginger hair, the pale white skin, the high pitched voice, the ignorance, he's just a rape magnet..

*Waits4b&*

When it comes to technical, I don't agree with Bul or David.
Tastes are subjective.
Some people like stuff, others don't, it's that simple.
If you think someone doesn't "understand" something or their opinion is stupid, then you have the mindset of an 11 year old.

Oh god, I watched all of about 30 seconds of that hyperactive little *censored.2.0* and turned off.
"SOO CONFUSING! *Shakes violently*"

Yeah, I was also distracted by his voice.. And his actions.
I think someone forgot to take their pills this morning.

*shrugs*

I liked his review myself, and don't see why anyone finds it offensive.

Just me, I guess XD

wow. OP you need to get the hell over the fact that not everybody is going to like inception

-.-

Jas0n said:
My god I just watched it... He pisses me off and has no idea wtf he's talking about.
Don't feel the desire to punch him in the face while watching him spaz out over stuff he doesn't understand?

Most movies have been crap this year.

REALLLY wanna go see cats Vs dogs 2 :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back