11 year old film critic

Status
Not open for further replies.
NikoKing said:
I can't believe he got an emmy :L .
I can't believe he gets attention.

And he's 11.
FFFFFFFUUUUUUU-

And before someone says, "umad", yes, imad.

David said:
L Lawliet said:
David said:
The creative elements that make a film good, ultimately outweigh anyones opinion.
No it doesn't.
Yes, they do. This is the exact same type of argument that Bul had with Tye the other day, about music. Sure, you can have an opinion, but if something doesn't have the creative elements in it that make it good, then it's ultimately not good.
That's your opinion, and it can never outweigh somebody else's, because all opinions are equal. Now stop being a stubborn *censored.1.1* and grow up.

L Lawliet said:
David said:
L Lawliet said:
David said:
The creative elements that make a film good, ultimately outweigh anyones opinion.
No it doesn't.
Yes, they do. This is the exact same type of argument that Bul had with Tye the other day, about music. Sure, you can have an opinion, but if something doesn't have the creative elements in it that make it good, then it's ultimately not good.
That's your opinion, and it can never outweigh somebody else's, because all opinions are equal. Now stop being a stubborn *censored.1.1* and grow up.
You're hopeless.

David said:
Psychonaut said:
David said:
Horus said:
Oh please. Grow up.
^qft, aimed @ david
Grow up because of what exactly? I take film seriously? If anyone needs to grow up it's the guy using the meme.
no, because you're taking film seriously on an animal crossing forum.

*censored.1.2*.

lern2/internet cool guy, bro.

wow. david. if ANYONE needs to grow up, its YOU. nothing you say or do will change my opinion of inception, or that 11 year olds opinion of it. you need to grow up and live with it. its no big deal stop taking everything so damn seriously. get the hell over it.

David said:
i think we all actually need to grow up. this entire forum.
We're growing up every second, unless you're using some weird growth hormone that makes you stop growing or makes you smaller.

[Nook said:
,Aug 18 2010, 06:55:29 PM]
David said:
i think we all actually need to grow up. this entire forum.
We're growing up every second, unless you're using some weird growth hormone that makes you stop growing or makes you smaller.
For the love of-
Shut up. I really am growing tired of your half-assed remarks. You've grown increasingly idiotic. I don't give a rat's ass if I'm the only one that thinks this. Just admit your faults and get on your life. There's no way in heaven nor in hell that you're perfect.

I'm actually being serious guys, why can't we all try to get along? And stop with the smart assed comments to each other.

David said:
L Lawliet said:
David said:
L Lawliet said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
You're hopeless.
Oh the irony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back